Crew (Cash in Transit) - East London - Cash Solutions South Africa East London Basic Salary + Benefits
Crew (Cash in Transit) - East London - Cash Solutions South AfricaLocation: East London | Salary: Basic Salary + Benefits | Posted: 14 Apr 2022 | Closes: 28 May 2022 | Job Type: Full Time and Permanent | Business Unit: South Africa - Cash Solutions | Region / Division: Cash Division | Reference: G4S/TP/5265388/220234
Salary and Benefits as prescibed
G4S Cash Solutions (SA), a leading provider of integrated cash management solutions requests all interested parties to register their details for Crew opportunities, based In East London
The Crew is mainly responsible for the collection and delivery of client valuables.
Loading of trucks destined for clients
- Collection and checking of all required equipment
- Completion of paperwork
- Ensure full consignment is correctly received from the boxroom, segregated and secured onboard
Delivery of valuables to clients
- Ensure relevant procedures are followed and correct security devices are used for safe transport of consignment at all times
- Scanning and completion of paperwork
Delivery of consignments to boxroom (branch base)
- Completion of paperwork for handover
- Deliver consignment
- Housekeeping - Vehicle
Health and Safety
- Report all safety incidents
- Attend safety education and refresher programmes
- Comply with ALL safety policies and procedures at ALL times
- Wear protective clothing at all time
The Ideal Candidate:
- Grade 12
- PSIRA Registred
- CIT certificate
- Valid Firearm Competency
- Basic computer literacy
- Relevant working experience in a high-risk environment will be an advantage
- Customer service orientated
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced, HIGH-RISK environment
- Working in changing circumstances
About the Company:
G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which specialises in outsourced business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. G4S has operations in more than 90 countries and employ more than 540,000 employees, making us one of the world’s largest private employers.
At G4S South Africa, our vision is to be recognised as the leader in providing security solutions. We therefore endeavour to build and maintain a motivated, capable workforce who are proud to work for our region and able to deliver our commercial strategy. We continue to build on the excellent people management practices which are in place across the Group in order to fully engage our workforce.
G4S is an organisation which is defined by its values, which are:
- We act with Integrity and Respect - Our business activities and relationships are built on trust, honesty and openness. We do what we promise and always strive to do the right thing. We listen. We treat our colleagues, customers and those in our care with the utmost respect.
- We are passionate about Safety, Security and Service Excellence - We are passionate about working safely and take great care to protect our colleagues and customers from harm. We are experts in security and use that knowledge to protect our customer’s assets. We keep our promises and are passionate about delivering high levels of customer service.
- We achieve this through Innovation and Teamwork - We invest in technology and best practice to continuously improve the products and services we offer. We challenge ourselves to find new ways of helping our customers achieve their goals. We work together as a team, valuing everyone’s contribution, to ensure we achieve the best results for our customers and our business.
For more information on G4S, please visit: www.g4s.com
Jobs that might be of interest:Tactical Support Officer ( East London ) - G4S Cash Solutions - South Africa
Location: East London
Apply now CIT Driver - East London - G4S Cash Solutions - South Africa
Location: East London
Apply now Branch Security Officer (Durban) - G4S Cash Solutions - South Africa
Apply now Security Officer
Apply now Delivery Driver