Credit Controller Sutton House HQ 22,000 - 26,000
Credit ControllerLocation: Sutton House HQ | Salary: 22,000 - 26,000 | Posted: 15 Apr 2019 | Closes: 1 Jun 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: G4S/CD/6255
G4S is the largest secure solutions company in the world, the second largest private employer on the London Stock Exchange and one of Britain’s top Employers. Our Cash Management Solutions business has expertise in cash and valuables transportation, cash processing, ATM and cash centre outsourcing, secure storage and retrieval.
As an employee of G4S Cash Solutions, each role will have specific responsibilities for the identification, management and control of risk in order to safeguard the business, staff, customers, assets and reputation. Every G4S employee has a role to play in understanding and supporting the business in embedding effective risk management controls and assurance and be integral to the effectiveness and success of G4S.
- Maintaining regular contact with clients and chasing all overdue invoices by dunning letter, telephone calls, statement and by email. All written and verbal contact should be courteous and professional.
- Update SAP with action notes, as well as AR reports where required.
- To prioritise duties to meet monthly cash and quarterly debt targets.
- Resolve & investigate queries by creating and maintaining a Salesforce case, through to raising credit requests. Undertake account reconciliations, obtain remittances for unallocated cash and credits.
- Provide copy invoices and other requested documents.
- Update cash forecast and other AR reports as directed.
- To follow company policy, procedures and escalation guidelines.
- Carry out ad hoc projects or tasks as required by the business.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2 years Credit Control experience.
- Tenacity and energetic, focused on achieving results. Can-do attitude.
- Collaborative team player. Proactive and adaptable.
- Numerate. Attention to detail.
- Effective decision maker and problem solver.
- Well-honed negotiating and influencing skills.
- High standard of written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, to deadlines with the minimum of supervision.
- Basic to intermediate Microsoft Office.
- Competent user of ERP (SAP), CRM (Salesforce) and billing systems.