Credit Control Supervisor Nairobi Competitive Market Rate
Credit Control SupervisorLocation: Nairobi | Salary: Competitive Market Rate | Posted: 15 Aug 2019 | Closes: 29 Aug 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Kenya | Region / Division: Africa | Reference: G4S/TP/5086074/165677
Competitive market rate
Reporting to the National Credit and Billing manager, ensure that cash collections for the month is achieved as per set target of the assigned team portfolio and manage the credit control officer’s optimal performance.
- Achieve 100% cash collections as per monthly target based on portfolio allocated.
- Ensure that customer’s notification of amounts due is sent out immediately the debt fall due.
- Apply credit control procedures on assigned portfolio based on the age overdue amount as well as contract terms.
- Maintain daily monitoring tracker for cash collections and escalate risk accounts
- Ensure that the assigned portfolio DSO is maintained within company acceptable range of 30 to 45 Days.
- Monitor daily receipts allocation for assigned portfolio and ensure that accounts credit position is up to date at the end of each working day.
- Continuously verifies accuracy of debtors ageing of the assigned portfolio to ensure that no inaccurate customer exposure is presented at any point.
- Maintain record of soft copies contracts of the assigned portfolio which are easily accessible on request.
- Supervise assigned credit control officers and ensure optimal performance is achieved.
- Provide monthly performance monitoring reports for the assigned credit control officers.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Two to three years in credit control management related assignment
- Financial Acumen
- Conflict Management
- Microsoft Word – Intermediate level
- Microsoft Excel – Intermediate level (Advance level are advantageous)
- Microsoft PowerPoint – Basic level
- ERP system(s)
- Google suite of products
Behavioural Skills – Support
- Understanding the organizational environment
- Understanding the organisation’s goals and objectives
- Dealing with changing circumstances
- Supporting and working with others
- Delivering objectives
- Dealing with complexity
- Acting professionally
- Deliver great customer service
- Sharing and co-operating
About the Company:
G4S is the leading global integrated security company specializing in the provision of security products, services and solutions. The group is active in more than 110 countries, and is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange with over 623,000 employees and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. We specialize in outsourced business processes and facilities in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat.
G4S in Africa:
G4S is the largest private sector employer and largest security company in Africa, with operations in more than 30 African countries and more than 122 000 employees on the continent. In Kenya, G4S employs more than 14,000 people and we have a presence in all major urban centres within the country
Jobs that might be of interest:Account Executive
Location: New York, New York
Apply now Trainer
Location: Torrance, California
Apply now Training Manager
Location: Nationwide, United States
Apply now Account Executive
Location: New York, New York
Apply now Bilingual Proposal Writer (English/French)