Credit Administrator - G4S Kenya Nairobi Competitive Market Rate
Credit Administrator - G4S KenyaLocation: Nairobi | Salary: Competitive Market Rate | Posted: 11 Feb 2019 | Closes: 17 Feb 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Kenya | Region / Division: Africa
Group Life & Personal Accident Cover
Reporting to the Credit Administration Manager, the Credit Administrator will be responsible for credit customers vetting, account opening and preparation of credit notes application documents.
1. Credit Vetting
- Ensure vetting for new and existing customers is done as per designed risk model.
- Ability to review the existing credit risk rating model and come up with the most updated based on emerging risk management technology globally.
- Trend analysis of credit risk.
2. New Account Opening
- Prepares checklist for account opening documents and present to National Credit & Billing Manager for approval.
- Opening accounts for the approved documents and hand over to Billing Supervisor for billing data maintenance.
- Prepare daily report for accounts opened and hand over to Supervisor for approval.
3. General Accounts Administration
- Perform account amendments based on authorized/verified documents e.g. change of name certificate.
- Suspend accounts in ERP system as per authorized TNs and reinstate accounts as per authorized reinstatement forms.
- Maintain record of suspended/reinstated accounts which must be reported on a weekly basis for management review
- Monitor credit accounts movement and report cases of adverse variance for decision making.
4. Credit Notes Administration
- Preparation of credit note applications based on verified supporting documents submitted.
- Ensure that credit notes applications are approved/declined as per SLA (within 24 hours and fully supported).
- Maintain track record of approved/declined credit notes.
- Perform weekly and monthly trend analysis of sanctioned credit notes and escalate cases of adverse variances for decision making.
The Ideal Candidate:
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Degree in any Analytical Courses ( Bsc. Mathematics, Statistics, Procurement, Actuarial) or any related field
- Certification in accounting is advantageous
- Kenya market
- Kenya legislation
- Two to five years in Data and contract management related assignment
- Enter the number of years in the required specialism
- Financial Acumen
- Conflict Management
- Microsoft Word – Intermediate level
- Microsoft Excel – Intermediate level (Advance level are advantageous)
- Microsoft PowerPoint – Basic level
- ERP system(s)
- Google suite of products
Behavioural Skills – Support
- Understanding the organizational environment
- Understanding the organisation’s goals and objectives
- Dealing with changing circumstances
- Supporting and working with others
- Delivering objectives
- Dealing with complexity
- Acting professionally
- Deliver great customer
- Sharing and co-operating
About the Company:
G4S is the leading global integrated security company specializing in the provision of security products, services and solutions. The group is active in more than 110 countries, and is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange with over 623,000 employees and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. We specialize in outsourced business processes and facilities in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat.
G4S in Africa:
G4S is the largest private sector employer and largest security company in Africa, with operations in more than 30 African countries and more than 122 000 employees on the continent.
In Kenya, G4S employs more than 14,000 people and we have a presence in all major urban centres within the country
Jobs that might be of interest:Staff Accountant
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Apply now Accounts Assistant
Apply now Regional Labour controller
Apply now Financial Project Analyst
Location: City of Industry, California
Apply now Financial Project Analyst
Location: Willowbrook, Illinois