Court Security Officer Dungannon, United Kingdom £8.44 hourly
Court Security OfficerLocation: Dungannon, United Kingdom | Salary: £8.44 hourly | Posted: 21 Jun 2019 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Contracted Hours: Full-time | Employee Status: Permanent | Reference: 1900002H
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Court Security Security Officer to join the G4S Facilities Management (UK) team on the Ministry of Justice contract at Royal Courts of Justice.
- Presenting at all times, a smart, alert, visible and commanding security presence at the premises of our clients
- Conducting shift handover procedures at the start and end of each shift to ensure all matters of concern or note occurring during a shift are passed on for the purposes of service and incident management continuity
- Writing complete and accurate handover and incident reports and taking appropriate action as required on all reports passed to you at the commencement or during a duty shift
- Ensuring the safety and security of our clients’ buildings and assets by carrying out all duties in full adherence with the Site Assignment Instructions.
- Completing searches using hand wand, metal detection arches and/or x-ray equipment to prevent entry of restricted items
- Confiscation/Seizure of restricted items as required
- Working as part of a team to provide Conflict Resolution at client premises where there is potential for conflict
- Greeting, assisting and directing members of the public, contractors and staff visiting the premises of our client
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Prior experience of working as a Security Officer in the Security Industry
- A valid front line SIA Licence or current certificate of completion of SIA front line training
PRIORITY WILL BE GIVEN TO THOSE APPLICANTS WHO HOLD A VALID FRONTLINE SIA LICENSE OR SIA TRAINING CERTIFICATE
To be considered for employment with G4S in this role you must be able to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Unrestricted right to work full time in the UK for a minimum period of 12 months, be fluent in spoken and written English, have a five year checkable employment history or be able to produce documentary evidence of any period of unemployment, self- employment or full and part time education during that period.
We act with INTEGRITY AND RESPECT
We are passionate about SAFETY, SECURITY AND SERVICE EXCELLENCE
We achieve this through INNOVATION AND TEAMWORK
ABOUT THE COMPANY
G4S is the world's leading global, integrated security company specialising in the delivery of security and related services to customers across six continents. We specialise in outsourced business processes and facilities in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. We operate in over 90 countries. We have a truly global business with large established market positions in developed markets and outstanding positions in fast growing emerging markets. G4S has a unique global footprint, employing more than 570,000 people world-wide, and are the largest security solutions provider in the world.
Jobs that might be of interest:Security Officer
Location: Armagh, United Kingdom
Apply now Security Officer
Location: Armagh, United Kingdom
Apply now Security Officer- County Tyrone
Location: County Tyrone, United Kingdom
Apply now Security Officer- County Armagh
Location: County Armagh, United Kingdom
Apply now Transport Coordinator
Location: Newry, United Kingdom