Courier Liverpool £9.09 in first 6 months, rising to £9.19 after 6 months, rising to £9.39 after 1 year
CourierLocation: Liverpool | Salary: £9.09 in first 6 months, rising to £9.19 after 6 months, rising to £9.39 after 1 year | Posted: 1 Jun 2021 | Closes: 25 Jun 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: G4S/CD/7149
Uniform, Pension, Life Assurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Up to 5 Week's Holiday - with the option to Sell 1 Week's Holiday, Corporate Perks & Discounts, Payroll Giving, Flexible Working Policies, Training & Development Opportunities, Recognition Scheme, Paid Overtime
G4S is the largest secure solutions company in the world and one of Britain’s top Employers. Our Cash Management Solutions business has expertise in secure logistics and payment services including cash and valuables transportation, cash processing, ATM and cash centre outsourcing, secure storage and retrieval and merchant services.
As an employee of G4S Cash Solutions, each role will have specific responsibilities for the identification, management and control of risk in order to safeguard the business, staff, customers, assets and reputation. Every G4S employee has a role to play in understanding and supporting the business in embedding effective risk management controls and assurance and be integral to the effectiveness and success of G4S.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Hold a current full B class driving licence
- Hold a driving licence with no more than 6 penalty points
- Able to undergo and then apply personal protection training which educates you on how to protect both yourself and our customers’ cash
- Ability to follow laid down instructions
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Flexible and helpful
- Focused on delivery of customer service
- Checkable 10 year employment/unemployment/educational history
- Must be able to communicate with customers and colleagues in English
- Must be able to pass a personal credit check, identity check and criminal records check
- Previous experience in a driving role
- Previous experience dealing with challenging members of the public
- Effective communication skills at all levels
- Basic IT competence
- Able to work as part of a team player
- Security conscious
- Hold an SIA licence
This role will be subject to screening including but not limited to a criminal record check, credit check and 5 year background check. In addition, this role will be subject to a medical review which may include a medical assessment with an occupational health practitioner.