Control Room Operator Belfast, United Kingdom £9.90 hourly
Control Room OperatorLocation: Belfast, United Kingdom | Salary: £9.90 hourly | Posted: 5 May 2022 | Closes: 5 Jun 2022 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Contracted Hours: Full-time | Employee Status: Permanent | Reference: T210002JR
As a Control Room Operator at G4S, you’ll ensure the safety of our customers staff, their buildings and assets, through ensuring continuous and effective security surveillance. You will be working with the security operation on the ground and communicating to ensure security is maintained across our customer sites. You will be working out of our Belfast site in Heron View and will be required to work in shift patterns over Monday to Sunday.
It’s a varied role and critical to our security operation, ensuring compliance to the required security protocols and liaising with internal security teams and appointed third parties / emergency services when required. You will have an eye for detail and the ability to interact with people. You can look forward to an interesting role where no two days are the same and an exciting career opportunity within a growing business sector and global business provider.
- You will:
- Ensure that all telephone calls are dealt with professionally
- efficiently and in accordance with laid down procedures.
- Administrative tasks including database management ensure that accurate records are kept and all calls are logged and data stored to enable reports to be generated for analysis by the Management Team.
- Deal with all incidents & emergencies according to laid down escalation procedures
- Ensure that all processes and procedures followed are in line with NSI and other legislative regulations.
You will have:
- Experience within a customer service environment dealing with inbound and outbound calls
- Much have a good understanding of IT and working knowledge of Word, Office and Excel.
- You will have good communication skills and ability to use your own initiative
- Be able to work to set deadlines within business requirements.
- Be able to obtain 5 year employment history
- You must be flexible and available to work on a varied shift pattern which will include days, nights and weekends.
Join G4S and you can also enjoy real career progression with a large international company - as the world’s leading provider of security solutions, we offer loads of training and support. You’ll be in safe hands from our induction and on-site training to regular reviews and welfare checks with our managers.
- 20 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays - subject to shift pattern and accrual
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Great 4 Savings Employee Discount Scheme
- Progression, training and development opportunities
Jobs that might be of interest: