Control Report Officer (Permanent 38 hours) Duart House, Bellshill, Scotland Competitive
Control Report Officer (Permanent 38 hours)Location: Duart House, Bellshill, Scotland | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 13 May 2022 | Closes: 26 May 2022 | Job Type: Full Time and Permanent | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: G4S/MS/2303
Competitive salary, 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays, contributory pension scheme
This is an exiting opportunity to work as a Control Report Operator in our customer sevice team at Bellshill. This is a high quality, professional monitoring and field service, delivered in accordance with the policies and procedures agreed with the Scottish Government. If you have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, can stay calm under pressure and have excellent decision making and time management skills, then this could be an ideal role for you.
This is a part time role, working 38 hours per week.
In return, we offer a competitive salary, 5 weeks' holiday, plus bank holidays, entry into our contributor pension scheme, various employee discount schemes, Perks at work and free on-site parking. In addition to this, we also offer a range of study support programmes to assist with your own personal development once you have completed the required training and probation periods.
Please note, this role does not qualify for a visa under the current Government guidelines therefore to be considered for this role you must already have the right to work in the UK. Re-location costs will not be granted. You must live in reasonable commuting distance of the site.
The successful candidate will be required to provide original documentation for detailed screening and vetting processes. These documents may include your passport, drivers license, utility bill (dated in the last 3 months), HMRC letter, an original bank statement, an original payslip, your birth certificate, a valid share code.
The main responsibilities of the Control Room Operator include:
- Processing of incidents/violations within agreed key performance indicators
- Monitor the activity of our subject base through the use of tagging, tracking and voice verification
- Respond professionally to calls from internal/external customers in line with our agreed key performance indicators
- Reporting incidents/breaches to the appropriate agencies i.e. Police, probation etc.
- Produce reports as required by either internal or external customers
- Escalate reportable incidents to the Monitoring Centre Supervisor and as per agreed procedures
- Support and advise subjects during the duration of their curfew
- Document all contact with our customers both internal and external
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with both internal and external customers through the application of the principles of pro-social modelling
- Maintain, uphold and demonstrate G4S values and protect the company brand
- Produce and submit compliance reports, with supporting documentation, to the relevant authority in line with contractual requirements
- Assist in Operational tasks where required
- Compliance with Information Security responsibilities
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate will have the following knowledge and skills:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to remain calm, positive and confident in a pressurised environment
- Ability to make decisions based on facts and information available
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise own workload
- Flexible working style
- The ability to use Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook Email and Calendar is desirable