Contract Manager Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom Up to 42000
Contract ManagerLocation: Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom | Salary: Up to 42000 | Posted: 24 May 2022 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Contracted Hours: Full-time | Employee Status: Permanent | Reference: 255
Description - External
We are looking for an experienced Contract Manager with the security industry experience that will be responsible for the overall performance of operational delivery for a number of Security Contracts across the North East Region. This will also include line management responsibility for the Operations Managers of the customer.
Ensure delivery of all guarding & high value escort operations. Conduct a monthly contract KPI Meeting with the customer. Delivery of SLA’s meetings at site level with the support of the Operations Manager to the agreed frequency. Resolution of any complaints or service issues identified.
Agreeing assignment instructions and risk assessments in a planned manner ensuring accuracy and in date documentation. Continuously reviewing site work practices, seeking on-going improvement. Maintaining a safe work environment and ensuring that Health & Safety assessments are relevant and up to date.
Business Growth and Sales Support:
Identifying innovation and best practice improvement opportunities and service efficiencies across the portfolio. Supporting strategic account manager to ensure the successful development of the contract relationship & expanding the G4S product reach
Reviewing that all scheduled duties are entered into the relevant system in a timely fashion. Ensuring all officers are suitably trained and have adequate site instruction to carry out the required duties. Where applicable, taking appropriate corrective action to address performance and behavioural issues.
Actively participating in and resolving any officer issues through G4S policies & procedures. Assisting the recruitment process by conducting second line interviews with potential recruits to ensure best fit within the work environment.
- Previous experience of contract management with the security industry
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, effective time management, proven ability in planning and prioritising different elements of operational workload
- Computer literate with intermediate knowledge of MS Word and Excel, along with Google programmes
- People management skills including experience in HR practice and managing a casual workforce
- Strong communication and negotiation skills across a range of stakeholders
- A good level of financial awareness, reading and understanding profit & loss
- 5 years checkable work history
Jobs that might be of interest: