Contract Administrator Stevenage, Hertfordshire £9
Contract AdministratorLocation: Stevenage, Hertfordshire | Salary: £9 | Posted: 6 Nov 2019 | Closes: 20 Nov 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: UK Facilities Management | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 8258
This role and contract sit within our Facilities Management sector of G4S where we aim to improve the lives of people across the UK and Ireland by creating productive, safe and smooth working environments.
As a Contract Administrator, you will support and manage the helpdesk function and office administration of the G4S East and North Hertfordshire NHS FM contract. This role will be based at Lister Hospital, Stevenage SG1 4AB and you will be working 35 hours per week Monday to Friday. The salary for this role is £9 per hour.
- To support the Helpdesk in managing phones, recording of data and assisting in communication to clients and operational teams across the contract.
- To support the G4S payroll process to include administrative duties to include; new starters, variations, leavers, overtime and exceptions, pay queries with the support of Site Co-ordinators and Contract Management.
- To ensure all sites have relevant paperwork to ensure an effective record keeping, both on site and in the office, with regards to all service streams provided as per the Contract Specifications.
- To maintain the training matrix and monitor ongoing training requirements.
- Track and monitor the auditing programme, raising any issues to the relevant people.
- To prepare contract reports in conjunction with Management.
- To attend meetings and record minutes of meetings.
- Manage staff rosters to ensure service has adequate cover for the agreed rosters.
- Train staff in job related tasks, Health and Safety and all compliance related duties.
- Carry out cleaning excellence audits to ensure standards are being kept to above the risk levels associated with the agreed KPis.
- Carry out Health and Safety and compliance audits to ensure all correct practices are being adhered to as G4S values.
- Order and deliver equipment, consumables and updated paperwork to units responsible for carry out stock checks.
- Communicate with client reporting updates, audits, maintaining standards and build relationships that install the “Working in Partnership”.
The Ideal Candidate:
To be successful for this role, you will be Customer Service Focused, have an Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office, be a quick learner with a flexible, can-do attitude and have a proactive approach. You will also have a Professional telephone Manner and understand the important of adhering to confidentiality protocols.
Jobs that might be of interest:Recruitment Administrator
Location: Gatwick, West Sussex
Apply now Administrator - HMP Frankland
Location: Brasside, Durham
Apply now Program Manager
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Apply now Fiber Optic Project Manager
Location: Willowbrook, Illinois
Apply now Electronic Security Program Manager
Location: City of Industry, California