Contract Administrator Manchester, United Kingdom Up to £22,000
Contract AdministratorLocation: Manchester, United Kingdom | Salary: Up to £22,000 | Posted: 5 Feb 2019 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Contracted Hours: Full-time | Employee Status: Permanent
We are looking to appoint a Contract Administrator to join our Regional Security business.Based at our Manchester office, you will be reporting to the Contract Manager and work closely with, and supporting the contract management team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support to a prestigious and diverse security contract across the city of Manchester.
Based at our Manchester office, you will be reporting to the Contract Manager and work closely with, and supporting the contract management team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support to a prestigious and diverse security contract across the city of Manchester.
Periodically support the North Region as directed and provide a proactive contract help desk function, responsibilities to include:
- Place regular and ad-hoc equipment/uniform orders to include payments to suppliers.
- Raise Purchase orders, order equipment (stationary, IT equipment etc).
- Process a detailed financial invoice schedule on a monthly basis
- Arranging and assisting in disciplinary/grievances in line with legislative and procedural protocols
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Google etc. to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases.
- Have an excellent understanding of using spreadsheet advance formulas, charts and pivot tables.
- Devising and maintaining office systems.
- Using content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases
- Booking rooms and conference facilities.
- Attend meetings and minute taking.
- Liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation.
- Sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information. Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues
The Ideal Candidate
5 years checkable work history
Unrestricted right to work in the UK/EU
Fluent written and spoken English
Expert IT skills – including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Possesses a good working knowledge of the Google platform
The ability to prioritise workload to meet service targets and work under pressure
Will have a keen attention to detail, with an ability to spot errors
Ability to work with varying seniority levels, including staff, managers and external partners and be able to communicate politely and effectively at all times
Strong analytical and organisational skills
Excellent communication skills at all levels, in writing, by telephone and face to face
To be methodical and organised to keep all filing in order and to ensure the team’s records are kept up to date
The ability to adapt, and have a flexible approach to change
The ability to fully support the team in its service delivery
Honesty and integrity
G4S, the leading global security and outsourcing group, specialises in outsourcing of business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. G4S has operations in more than 120 countries and over 620,000 employees.
Jobs that might be of interest:Section Manager Rotherham
Location: Rotherham South Yorkshire
Apply now Cash Centre Manager
Location: Harlow, Essex
Apply now Property Manager
Location: Victoria, London
Apply now Receptionist
Location: Galway, Ireland
Apply now Foreman
Location: Willowbrook, Illinois