Contact Centre Team Manager Rotherham, Barnsley £26,456.05
Contact Centre Team ManagerLocation: Rotherham, Barnsley | Salary: £26,456.05 | Posted: 20 Feb 2024 | Closes: 19 Mar 2024 | Job Type: Full Time and Permanent | Business Unit: UK Central Government Services | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 15175
Contact Centre Team Manager - Home Working/Hybrid
Wath-upon-Dearne, Rotherham S63 7ER
£26,456.05 per annum
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday between 8:00 am and 6:00 pm
Due to significant growth, we are recruiting for a number of Team Manager positions to join our team on a full time, permanent basis. As a Team Manager your primary responsibility will be to ensure best practice in the day to day process and people management.
You will also be responsible for the team's productivity and performance and the overall management of your team. G4S Customer Contact Centers have a team of over 1400 staff providing inbound call support to our clients.
Working 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am and 6pm.
- Oversee and direct the day-to day activities of team members to ensure that service level targets are achieved.
- Undertake floor management rotation and take accountability for real-time service and adherence management to meet service SLAs.
- Monitor agents and service line performance, analysing daily reports to evaluate and improve individual and team performance and efficiency.
- Evaluate and coach advisors through observation and QA analysis to continuously improve call handling performance in line with agreed standards.
- Address critical failures immediately to avoid ongoing service or compliance risk.
- Motivate, engage and develop direct reports through regular communications, team meetings and one-to-ones.
- Support team members with their personal development, coach and mentor existing team members and identify and develop their successors and deputy.
- Identify further opportunities for service and process improvements to Operations Manager.
- Take work stream ownership of shared initiatives or focus areas that develop and support the G4S contact Centre.
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 6 months management experience in a Contact Centre environment
- Excellent coaching, communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Strong leadership skills
- While working for G4S, you are entitled to a number of benefits and offers from G4S partners and other organisations, from employee assistance provided through WeCare, to RAC cover and so much more, including the below;
- Progression, training and development catered to you.
- Charity work
- Refer A Friend incentives
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions.
- G4S Life Assurance Scheme.
- Subsidised healthcare plan.
- Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving.
- Confidential Counselling Services
- 24/7 support specialising in health and medical
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers.
We encourage applications from people from all ages and backgrounds and aim to have a workforce that represents the wider society that we serve at G4S ESS. We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice. We champion diversity, inclusion and well-being and aim to create a workplace where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging.