Contact Centre Team Leader Chelmsford, Essex £26,010.00
Contact Centre Team LeaderLocation: Chelmsford, Essex | Salary: £26,010.00 | Posted: 29 Apr 2019 | Closes: 6 May 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Health Services | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 7670
G4S Health Services has been one of the leading providers to all justice health environments since 2005. Working across Secure, Custody and Sexual Assault Referral Centres (SARC) across the UK, we provide primary care and forensic healthcare to a wide range of patients.
We are recruiting for a Contact Centre Team Leader to join our Customer Operations team in Chelmsford, Essex.
Benefits as a Contact Centre Team Leader:
- Salary of £26,010.00 per annum
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- G4S Life Assurance Scheme
- G4S Great for Savings: Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers
- G4S Box Office: As an official supplier to The O2, employees have the chance to buy tickets for a range of events
- O2 Discounts: For discounted offers on handsets, tariffs and broadband
- Eye Care Vouchers – Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
- Hospital Saturday Fund (HSF) Health Plan
- Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving
- Employee Care Scheme (Best Doctors and First Assist Counselling Services)
- Refer A Friend Scheme
- Love to Shop Campaigns
Full Time - 40 hours per week
The Team Leader will be required to work within the protocols of G4S Health, in providing a service to the Police and other G4S Medical Services customers. They will provide and manage call centre service excellence by utilizing critical thinking skills, sound judgment and established protocols. The Team Leader will also manage call centre employees to deliver excellent service while adhering to processes and procedures and will create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture, working with the Business Support Team Leader to provide service excellence across the Customer Operations Team.
- To assist in answering all calls promptly and courteously inline with company procedure.
- To assist with monthly call quality audits of contact centre and Business Support.
- To handle escalated calls into the call centre.
- To take ownership in finding Medical staff in and out of rota to cover jobs to ensure SLAs are adhered to.
- To conduct annual EDR’s and regular one to ones.
- To effectively manage the resources within the rota of medical staff to ensure maximum efficiency and coverage.
- Highlight potential training needs for staff, and find resource to resolve.
- Deliver ad hoc training to Call Managers to enhance skill set.
- To promote and enhance the image of G4S at all times encouraging excellent relations with customers and medical colleagues.
- To ensure polite, efficient and appropriate communication exists at all times.
- Enhances G4S reputation by fostering ownership and personal responsibility for exceeding service expectations.
- Promote a sense of pride in Call Centre and Business Support teams and positive interpersonal relations among all team members.
- Recommend areas or approaches for improvement.
- The post holder must not divulge any confidential information to an unauthorized person that they may access during their employment.
- Assist management with hiring processes and new team member training.
- To Set clear team goals.
- Generates and shares comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance.
- Takes ownership in improving Call Centre performance, supports projects to improve protocols and organizational priorities.
- To provide encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas to enhance call Centre performance.
- To manage the teams: rotas, leave and absence, keeping accurate records, adhering to G4S policies, highlighting to management team and HR any untoward events.
- Oversee day-to–day operational running of the Call Centre to the highest standard.
- Assist and support the Business Support Team Leader across the functions of the Customer operations team.
- Carry out any other duties relevant to the role as directed by the Customer Operations Manager.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Ability to remain calm and professional at all times
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Application of common sense approach
- A caring attitude and an outgoing, friendly manner, able to show empathy
- Demonstrate high level of commitment to the provision of an efficient and effective service
- Ability to work to deadlines, at times under considerable pressure, without compromising standards of performance, calm under pressure
- Able to ensure confidentiality
- Able to deal with multiple tasks and prioritise
- Able to work on own initiative
- Flexibility to change shifts to help cover sickness and annual leave
- Knowledge of Forensic Medical Services
- Experience of working in confidential environment
- Geographical knowledge of the local areas to be worked within
- Previous experience of escalated call handling
- Previous Team Leadership experience
- A resilient team player with drive and ambition.
This role requires the ability to work with vulnerable, frail people, who may be distressed or experiencing pain, in a caring and compassionate way. A Criminal Records Bureau check will therefore be required to exclude any individual with a history of criminal behaviour which could be considered unacceptable (by G4S or the clients) in a patient care environment. Safety is of paramount importance and the post holder must ensure that safe systems of work are followed without compromise. The post holder needs to be committed to maintaining high standards of customer care and service delivery.
Jobs that might be of interest:Part Time Call Handler - Evenings
Location: Chelmsford, Essex
Apply now Ambulance Driver - Queen Elizabeth Hospital
Apply now Ambulance Driver (Care Assistant) - Dartford
Location: Dartford, Kent
Apply now Logistics Coordinator (Controller)
Location: Maidstone, Kent
Apply now Ambulance Driver - Lewisham