Compliance Coordinator Chelmsford £8,666.33
Compliance CoordinatorLocation: Chelmsford | Salary: £8,666.33 | Posted: 24 Nov 2021 | Closes: 12 Jan 2022 | Job Type: Part Time and Permanent | Business Unit: Health Services | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 10680
Chelmsford, CM1 2QE (the successful candidate will be based from home however, occasional travel to the head office is required)
16 hours per week
£8,666.33 per annum
G4S Health Services has been one of the leading providers to all justice health environments since 2005. Working across Secure, Custody and Sexual Assault Referral Centres (SARC) across the UK, we provide primary care and forensic healthcare to a wide range of patients.
Job outline: You will provide support to the Workforce Compliance team, reporting directly to the Workforce Compliance Team Leader. The role will include screening & vetting new candidates during the pre-employment process as well as post-employment compliance and audit checks of all G4S Health employees within the Custody, SARC and Head Office Teams. Compliance and vetting checks will include but not be limited to professional registration, revalidation, right to work, and vetting and professional indemnity checks. You will also ensure all staff are on boarded and deployed only once all compliance checks have been completed and signed off.
- Participate and support in team discussions and contribute to projects.
- Support in the development of policies and procedures.
- Record data on multiple systems including CRM to ensure that accurate and up-to-date records are created and maintained.
- Ensure all compliance and vetting checks are completed pre and post-employment.
- Conduct regular professional registration checks on all applicable personnel.
- Conduct regular vetting checks on all applicable personnel.
- Conduct regular DBS checks on all applicable personnel.
- Liaise with the Fleet team and ensure driving licence mandate forms and any applicable information is collated and provided as required.
- Work in collaboration with the recruitment, rota and management teams to book new starters on to induction and liaise with new candidates during this period.
- Maintain all P-files in accordance with company minimum standards
- Ad-hoc duties, such as collecting and distributing mail; answering calls and responding to emails; filing and chasing missing documentation from personnel files.
- Support good, effective working relations with clients and key stakeholders (both internal and external) across the business.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience of data input and retrieval
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills – able to plan, prioritise and coordinate activities
- Ability to use Microsoft Office
- Experience of working within a compliance role.
- Knowledge of HR or Learning and Development functions
- Experience of working
This role requires the ability to work with vulnerable people in a caring and compassionate way. A DBS check and relevant police/ prison clearance will be required to exclude any individuals with a history of behaviour which could be considered unacceptable (by G4S or the clients). Safety is of paramount importance and the post holder must ensure that safe systems of work are followed without compromise.
Please note that this vacancy is subject to a minimum 5 year checkable employment and education history including criminal record vetting.
To apply for this role, you must be eligible to work in the UK.
It is G4S’ current policy (subject to the Equality Act 2010), in the light of the specific work being undertaken, that all [employees] must be fully vaccinated or have had the relevant [“full”]Covid-19 vaccinations [(including any “waiting period”)] by their commencement date.
A Disability Confident application was made a couple of years ago for the whole of G4S UK and Ireland, although the submission (including case studies etc) came from ESS. At that time Level 2 was awarded. Submission was recently made for re accreditation - but this time for Level 3 - and attached is the certificate confirming their achievement (which was again awarded to the whole business).
Jobs that might be of interest:Nurse / Paramedic
Apply now Forensic Medical Examiner
Apply now Nurse / Paramedic
Location: TR14 8SY
Apply now Nurse/ Paramedic
Location: Barrow and Kendal
Apply now Nurse/ RGN/ RMN / RNLD
Location: Bridgend [Pen-y-bont ar Ogwr GB-POG]