Compliance Coordinator Chelmsford, Essex £8282.39
Compliance CoordinatorLocation: Chelmsford, Essex | Salary: £8282.39 | Posted: 5 Feb 2019 | Closes: 2 Apr 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Part-time | Business Unit: Health Services | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 7549
Part Time Compliance Coordinator
£8,282.39 per annum
Part Time - 16 hours per week
G4S Health Services has been one of the leading providers to all justice health environments since 2005. Working across Secure, Custody and Sexual Assault Referral Centres (SARC) across the UK, we provide primary care and forensic healthcare to a wide range of patients.
We are recruiting for a Part Time Compliance Coordinator to join our team in Chelmsford, Essex.
Benefits as a Part Time Compliance Coordinator:
- Salary of £8,282.39 per annum
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Life assurance
- Employee discount scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- O2, Aviva and British Gas discounts
You will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of all compliance and vetting records of all G4S Health and associated personnel providing services to the Health business. Compliance and vetting checks will include but not be limited to professional registration, revalidation, right to work, and vetting and professional indemnity checks. You will also be involved within the recruitment process and assist in ensuring all staff are on boarded and deployed only once all compliance checks have been completed and signed off.
- Enter data on multiple systems including CRM to ensure that accurate and up-to-date records are created and maintained.
- Assist with creating management information reports as and when required.
- Ensure all compliance and vetting processes are completed during the recruitment process pre and post-employment.
- Work in collaboration with the recruitment, rota and management teams to book new starters on to induction and liaise with new candidates during this period.
- Administer the full compliance and renewal process for all professional registration/revalidations.
- Assist with creating and providing monthly professional registration/revalidation checks and reports.
- Maintain all P-files in accordance with company minimum standards.
- Maintain electronic documentation/ records on multiple platforms.
- Ad-hoc duties, such as collecting and distributing mail; answering calls and responding to emails; filing and chasing missing documentation from personnel files.
- Participate and support in team discussions, renewal of policies and procedures and contribute to projects.
- Support in the development of policies and procedures
- Administration of vetting requests (CTC, DBS G4S. NOMS, and NPPV).
- Collate and track all doctors professional indemnity insurance certificates.
- Tracking and collation of Driver License Mandates for all employees.
- To produce all training compliance information in a timely manner whilst achieving tight deadlines.
- This list is not exhaustive and may be subject to further review.
The Ideal Candidate:
Essential Skills Required:
- Experience of working within a compliance role
- Experience of data input and retrieval
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills – able to plan, prioritise and co- ordinate activities
- Ability to use Microsoft Office and Google suites
- Appreciation of the requirements around working with personal and sensitive information
- Knowledge of HR or
- Learning and Development functions
- Experience of working within HR
This role requires the ability to work with vulnerable, frail people, who may be distressed or experiencing pain, in a caring and compassionate way. A Criminal Records Bureau check will therefore be required to exclude any individual with a history of criminal behaviour which could be considered unacceptable (by G4S or the clients) in a patient care environment. Safety is of paramount importance and the post holder must ensure that safe systems of work are followed without compromise. The post holder needs to be committed to maintaining high standards of customer care and service delivery.
Jobs that might be of interest:Staff Nurse
Apply now Flexi Sexual Offence Examiner - Doctor
Location: Bicester, Oxfordshire
Apply now Sexual Offence Examiner (Doctor)
Apply now Bank Nurse / Paramedic
Location: Bedford, Bedfordshire
Apply now Sexual Offence Examiner (Doctor)