Compliance Coordinator Chelmsford & 8282.39
Compliance Coordinator ChelmsfordLocation: | Salary: 8282.39 | Posted: 8 Jan 2019 | Closes: 5 Mar 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Part-time | Business Unit: Health Services | Region / Division: UK & Ireland
£8,282.39 per annum
16 hours per week
You will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of all compliance and vetting records of all G4S Health and associated personnel providing services to the Health business. Compliance and vetting checks will include but not be limited to professional registration, revalidation, right to work, and vetting and professional indemnity checks. You will also be involved within the recruitment process and assist in ensuring all staff are on boarded and deployed only once all compliance checks have been completed and signed off.
- Enter data on multiple systems including CRM to ensure that accurate and up-to-date records are created and maintained
- Assist with creating management information reports as and when required.
- Ensure all compliance and vetting processes are completed during the recruitment process pre and post-employment.
- Work in collaboration with the recruitment, rota and management teams to book new starters on to induction and liaise with new candidates during this period.
- Administer the full compliance and renewal process for all professional registration/revalidations
- Assist with creating and providing monthly professional registration/revalidation checks and reports
- Maintain all P-files in accordance with company minimum standards
- Maintain electronic documentation/ records on multiple platforms
- Ad-hoc duties, such as collecting and distributing mail; answering calls and responding to emails; filing and chasing missing documentation from personnel files.
- Participate and support in team discussions, renewal of policies and procedures and contribute to projects.
- Support in the development of policies and procedures
- Administration of vetting requests (CTC, DBS G4S. NOMS, and NPPV)
- Collate and track all doctors professional indemnity insurance certificates
- Tracking and collation of Driver License Mandates for all employees
- To produce all training compliance information in a timely manner whilst achieving tight deadlines.
- This list is not exhaustive and may be subject to further review
- Understanding the organisational environment
- Dealing with changing circumstances
- Delivering objectives
- Acting professionally
- Working as part of a team and individually
- Sharing and co-operating
- Attention to detail
The Ideal Candidate:
Essential Skills Required:
- Experience of working within a compliance role
- Experience of data input and retrieval
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills – able to plan, prioritise and co- ordinate activities
- Ability to use Microsoft Office and Google suites
- Appreciation of the requirements around working with personal and sensitive information
- Knowledge of HR or
- Learning and Development functions
- Experience of working within HR
Jobs that might be of interest:Nurse / Paramedic
Apply now Clinical Lead
Apply now National Lead Nurse - Secure Healthcare
Apply now Flexi Crisis Worker - West Mercia SARC
Location: Bransford, Worcestershire
Apply now Part Time Senior Training Coordinator
Location: Chelmsford, Essex