Compensation Manager Etobicoke, Ontario & Competitive
Compensation ManagerLocation: Etobicoke, Ontario | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 26 Dec 2018 | Closes: 26 Jan 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Canada | Region / Division: North America
Compensation and HR Systems Manager
PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT "JOBS" TO (855) 999-1463 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE!
This position description assumes that the individual has satisfied all basic requirements for employment by G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Inc., including, but not limited to criminal police information check (CPIC), credit references if applicable, work reference checks, minimum age requirements and minimum education requirements (high school or foreign equivalency, or earned GED) Additionally, this job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The individual in this position is required to follow any other instructions and perform any other duties requested by this position’s management
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Human Resources, the Compensation and HR Systems Manager is a key resource for G4S Secure Solutions from the perspective of aligning salary, grading and incentive programs with talent attraction and retention strategies. The Compensation and HR Systems Manager plays an integral role as part of the organization's human resources team and will involve evaluating, recommending, implementing and administering compensation and system improvements to support strategic objectives. This position will assist the organization to make prudent decisions by reviewing and analyzing current and future compensation practice and trends.
Specific Task or Responsibility by Priority:
- Leads the job evaluation committee to ensure equity in job classification.
- Responsible for Compensation Market data analysis, group benchmarks etc
- Design of pay bands, pay structure and provision of guidelines and overall pay management.
- Lead annual salary review process :administration of logistics, analysis and reporting, internal & market alignment of salaries
- Lead Performance Appraisal process : administration of logistics, analysis and reporting
- Performance Contracts : administration of objectives setting , ongoing reviews and analysis
- Develop and deliver compensation and benefits communication to existing employees as well as to new hires at induction
- Incentive programs: administer and audit (Company Bonus Plan)
- Employee communication and training on compensation matters.
- Support internal equity as well as review and recommend employee incentive plans to maintain and attract talent.
- Administer and audit incentive programs to ensure payouts are accurately calculated and communicated in a timely fashion
- Acts as a backup for Salaried Payroll Specialist as well as for Benefits Administration as and when required.
- Ensure systems are functionality configured, fully utilised, maintained and accessible.
- Ensure and maintains accuracy of all employee data files and actions corrections Management and employee training on update and completion
The Ideal Candidate:
Formal Education, Licenses and Certifications Required:
- Completion of a University Degree or College Diploma in a related discipline or equivalent work experience
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with employees at different levels of the organization
- Attention to detail
- Excellent evaluation and analytical skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to work with different levels of staff in an organization
- Strong organizational and follow up skills
- Ability to self- manage workload
- Proficient reading comprehension and writing skills
- Knowledge of pay equity legislation
- Proven abilities to analyze and interpret data
- Ethical Practice and ability to deal with highly confidential information
About the Company:
G4S is an inclusive and equitable employer, encouraging applications from qualified women and men including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and Aboriginal persons.
G4S est un employeur inclusif et équitable, en encourageant les candidatures de femmes qualifiées et les hommes y compris les personnes handicapées, les membres des minorités visibles et les personnes autochtones.
Jobs that might be of interest:Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location: Etobicoke, Ontario
Apply now Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location: Etobicoke, Ontario
Apply now HR Advisor - Cheltenham
Apply now Human Resources Advisor (HRA)
Location: Gatwick, West Sussex
Apply now Human Resources Manager
Location: Richmond, BC