Commissioning Manager Abu Dhabi د.إ 0.00 - د.إ 0.00
Commissioning ManagerLocation: Abu Dhabi | Salary: د.إ 0.00 - د.إ 0.00 | Posted: 2 Apr 2019 | Closes: 31 May 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: United Arab Emirates | Region / Division: North Africa, Middle East and Southern Asia | Reference: G4S/TP/1427238/151085
The role of the Commissioning Manager is to support the Project Manager and his team in the timely execution of ESS projects throughout the UAE to scope, within budget and on time. He will work with a multi-cultural team of Engineers and Technicians to handle large and small projects in association with Project Managers/Engineers. He will represent G4S on site and shall be the focal point for all termination, commissioning, IT network and related site matters and issues that relate to the commissioning of security systems including configuration of various devices to performance at its best efficiency. He has to work around various options of integrating various security systems and allied solutions operational at the site.
- Responsible for supporting in conducting site surveys, workout the required bill of material as required at site.
- Design review for termination/configurations/ integration/IT and associated task as required in the project.
- Review the Bill of Materials in the cost sheet
- Responsible for all matters relating to Health & Safety and the implementation of regulations and G4S policies.
- Responsible for submitting regular updates as required to the designated Manager.
- Support the project team in configuration of network devices, other field devices and software applications
- Support the project team in commissioning of the project where ever required.
- Support the project team in preparation of technical handover documents related with IT and commissioning
- Support the project team in technical presentation to the client.
- Support the maintenance team as and when required
- Maintaining weekly report
- Assist with testing and pre-commissioning of a system before handover to the client.
- Provide technical support to sales as and when required.
- Perform other duties as requested by the Project manager and Project Engineers.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical or Electronics or equivalent from a reputable university
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience with 5-8 years experience as Network Engineer / Commissioning Engineer for Low Current Security Systems & Networking
- Project execution/commissioning background with an understanding of detailed engineering of various security systems – minimum 5 years experience in similar field.
- Proficient in MS Office Application (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- CCNA or similar certifications for network
- Strong English communication skills, verbal and written
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and MS Projects.
- Ability to work independently and work on shifting schedule and unsocial hours.
- Must have a valid UAE driving license.
Jobs that might be of interest: