Commercial Support Assistant SW1E 6QT £25,000-£28,000
Commercial Support AssistantLocation: SW1E 6QT | Salary: £25,000-£28,000 | Posted: 10 Dec 2019 | Closes: 7 Jan 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Health Services | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 8226
Commercial Support Assistant
40 hours per week on average
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 per annum
Location: Southside, Victoria with occasional travel (SW1E 6QT)
Reporting Line: Reports into Finance Manager
Job Outline: Commercial Support Administrator will be responsible for providing support directly to the Business / Operations Support teams and the Senior Management Team on behalf of the organisation. The jobholder is responsible for ensuring that support functions are carried out effectively and in accordance with company policies, procedures, deadlines and with precision.
- Assist Senior Management Team and Financial/Commercial Line Management Team with
- Ad Hoc projects to meet the operational needs of the business.
- Running pre-set up reports on financial systems and circulating to the teams
- Raising monthly Sales Invoices in a timely manner and reviewing it against accrued Income
- Raise Purchase Orders for supplier expenditure, in a timely manner
- Consolidate supplier spend for daily, weekly and month end reporting
- Keep a detailed report of all expenditure per contract
- Ensure organised so that all records are kept 100% up to date
- You will be required to collate and interpret data for the purpose of reporting to internal and external customers.
- Liaising with external transport providers for required external reports
- Assist in supplier reconciliation process
- Interacting with sites to consolidate expenditure
- Maintain effective work systems, ensuring that all correspondence and documentation is dealt with in a professional and timely manner that meets audit requirements.
- Liaise effectively with other all other admin functions within the business.
- To undertake any other task/duties as may be reasonably required.
- Be prepared to undertake training and development appropriate to the role.
The Ideal Candidate:
Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft packages, in particular Excel
- Previous experience within a finance or associated administration role.
- A resilient team player with great drive, enthusiasm and passion.
- Previous experience within an administration or assistant role.
- Willing to travel to various sites as required
- Experience of dealing with a complex organisation
- SAP experience
Jobs that might be of interest: