Commercial Analyst UK Based - Flexible £35000 to £45000 DOE
Commercial AnalystLocation: UK Based - Flexible | Salary: £35000 to £45000 DOE | Posted: 9 Sep 2021 | Closes: 30 Sep 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: G4S/CD/7256
Pension, 25 Days Annual Leave, Life Assurance, Employee Assistance Programme
G4S is the largest secure solutions company in the world and one of Britain’s top Employers. Our Cash Management Solutions business has expertise in secure logistics and payment services including cash and valuables transportation, cash processing, ATM and cash centre outsourcing, secure storage and retrieval and merchant services.
As an employee of G4S Cash Solutions, each role will have specific responsibilities for the identification, management and control of risk in order to safeguard the business, staff, customers, assets and reputation. Every G4S employee has a role to play in understanding and supporting the business in embedding effective risk management controls and assurance and be integral to the effectiveness and success of G4S.
- Evaluate customer proposals to ensure all deals are aligned with commercial policy and approval limits.
- Provide commercial insight, highlighting issues and recommending remedial action.
- Provide insight and commercials to the FP&A Manager for budgeting and forecasting purposes including updates on commercial risks and opportunities.
- Review ongoing customer profitability versus plan and understanding of deviations.
- Be a key financial partner working closely alongside the commercial team, providing sales analysis reporting and promoting insightful discussion on financial performance.
- To provide outstanding business partnering with constructive challenge and support.
- Provide pricing support, working with key stakeholders on financial projects.
- Ad Hoc analysis as requested by FP&A Manager.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Part Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA or Chartered Institute)
- Excellent communication and strong influencing skills.
- Strong numerical skills with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent team player.
- Ability to deliver accurately within tight timescales.
- Industry experience coupled with commercial awareness.
- Ability to prepare and present complex reports in clear and understandable formats for a wide range of audiences including those with non financial backgrounds.
- Have an excellent understanding and practical experience of using a wider range of technology for financial analysis and modelling.
- Practical experience with Google Suite of Apps
- Experience of using IBM Cognos 10 / TM1 desirable.
Jobs that might be of interest:Company Accountant
Location: Worksop, Nottinghamshire S81 7QF
Apply now Billing Support Specialist (24 hours part-time)
Apply now Trainee Payroll and Pensions Administrator
Location: Worksop, Nottinghamshire
Apply now Accounts Receivable Clerk - G4S Cash Solutions - Centurion
Apply now Service Desk and Field Engineer
Location: Centurion Pretoria