Coin Store Supervisor - Night Shift Manchester £11.98 per hour
Coin Store Supervisor - Night ShiftLocation: Manchester | Salary: £11.98 per hour | Posted: 8 Feb 2019 | Closes: 22 Feb 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Region / Division: UK & Ireland
G4S is the largest secure solutions company in the world, the second largest private employer on the London Stock Exchange and one of Britain’s top Employers. Our Cash Management Solutions business has expertise in cash and valuables transportation, cash processing, ATM and cash centre outsourcing, secure storage and retrieval.
As an employee of G4S Cash Solutions, each role will have specific responsibilities for the identification, management and control of risk in order to safeguard the business, staff, customers, assets and reputation. Every G4S employee has a role to play in understanding and supporting the business in embedding effective risk management controls and assurance and be integral to the effectiveness and success of G4S.
As a Coin store supervisor you will ensure the day to day objectives within the coin store are upheld. Similar to a Team Leader, the role will involve management of front line employees within the warehouse environment, as well as handling coin bags and driving a fork lift.
Team Work and Collaboration
- Responsibility for direct supervision of coin centre operatives
- Allocating work to operatives to ensure the business needs are met
- Conducting daily staff work briefings
- Assure all Company security procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Achieving service levels and production targets are achieved
- Dealing with customer telephone queries
- Fork lift duty as required
- Be responsible for adherence to the audit requirements and the correction of any failures/shortfalls.
- Upholding the value of integrity and honesty at all times.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to motivate and influence others.
- Good team player.
- Competent in training others
- Proactive approach and ability to use own initiative.
- Previous work experience in a warehouse or cash handling environment
- Working knowledge of cash processes and equipment.
- Supervisory experience
Jobs that might be of interest:Courier- Liverpool
Apply now Secure Driver
Apply now Full Time / Part time Cash Processors - Day & Night positions available
Location: Manchester Cash Centre
Apply now Branch Security Officer
Apply now Driver