CMB Supervisor - Part time 20 hours per weekLocation: Lincoln | Salary: £25,000 per annum based on full time 40 hours per week | Posted: 16 Nov 2021 | Closes: 30 Nov 2021 | Job Type: Part Time and Permanent | Business Unit: UK Policing and Resourcing Services | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: G21/152
In 2012 G4S and Lincolnshire Police formed a Strategic Partnership and we are now currently looking for an individual who is interested in joining us as a Crime Management Bureau Supervisor.
This is a part time position for 20 hours per week. The post is based at Lincolnshire Police Headquarters, Nettleham. The benefits of working from this location include; free car parking and 24 hours use of a free gym.
Working within a multi-disciplinary department, maintaining and interrogating computer systems, to quality control the accuracy and validity of information held in accordance with Force Policy, National Guidance and the Data Protection Act 1984. Provide support and assistance within the department ensuring the smooth operation of its core tasks and support operational officers. Promote equality of opportunity to the people of Lincolnshire and treat all individuals fairly with dignity and respect. To provide a high quality, customer focused administrative support.
Please note that that role requires Recruitment Vetting, due to the nature of security checks undertaken, applicants must have 3 years continuous residency in the UK up to the date of the application.
Please be aware the contract between G4S Policing Services and Lincolnshire Police ceases on 31 March 2022. Where there is a requirement for services to continue beyond this date, roles may be TUPE transferred to the new employer responsible for delivering the services from 1 April 2022 onwards, but at this stage we are working through with Lincolnshire Police what the new provision of services will look like and we would then discuss any impacts with staff once we have this information.
• Responsible for the inputting, updating, maintenance and quality control of information onto Police, National and other force computer systems in accordance with policies and directives current at the relevant time.
• Create and assist in the accurate and prompt maintenance of manual and computerised records to ensure the integrity of data held, in line with company policies and procedures so that all information is readily available and accessible.
• Keep updated with changes to legislation and guidance, both national and local. Review impact on current systems and practices and where appropriate propose changes to working and operating practices. Understand and act in accordance with policies, guidance and directives current at the relevant time including but not limited to the National Crime Recording Standards and National Standards for Incident Recording.
• Liaise and work in partnership with but not limited to Lincolnshire Police, Partner Agencies and other Police Forces to maintain and strengthen the commitment to improve customer service.
• Management and monitoring of performance in line with agreed indicators current at that time
• To administer process, maintain and progress information onto appropriate computer systems or manual records and in accordance with national and locally agreed standards for quality and timeliness.
• Respond to calls and correspondence from members of the public, partner agencies and other police forces as required and by established protocols. To attend and provide appropriate representation at meetings as and when required.
• Ensure robust, effective investigation and decision making takes place in a timely manner and where appropriate review and task further enquiries.
• Develop a positive team environment; co-ordinating activity, developing staff and allocating workload fairly across a multi skilled team whilst providing support and advice to the CMB management team and other G4S units as required.
• Assist in training and to carry out other duties as may be required from time to time within the general scope of the post.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Dealing with Changing Circumstances
- Supporting and Working with Others
- Dealing with Complexity
- Acting Professionally
- Delivering great Customer Service
- Sharing and Co-Operating
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- Previous experience of supervising, motivating and developing staff.
- Excellent written, oral, inter-personal and communication skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to check, collate and analyse information ensuring a high degree of accuracy
- Pro-active and positive attitude and the ability to work unsupervised using own initiative.
- Ability to enter, interrogate and retrieve information from computer systems
- Demonstrates skills in planning, co-ordinating and prioritising workloads.
- Able to work within an environment focussed on achieving performance targets
Desirable Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of Police procedures, working practices NCRS and NSIR.
- Demonstrates the ability to assimilate knowledge of relevant force policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
Jobs that might be of interest:Cleaner
Location: Worksop, Nottinghamshire
Apply now Cleaner
Location: LE5 5FT, Leicester
Apply now Cleaner
Location: Judgemeadow Community College, Leicester
Apply now Part Time Cleaning Supervisor
Location: Leicester, Leicestershire
Apply now Cleaner
Location: LE5 6HP, Leicester