Close Protection trained Tier 2 Medic Iraq Competitive
Close Protection trained Tier 2 MedicLocation: Iraq | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 20 Jul 2019 | Closes: 29 Sep 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Risk Management | Region / Division: North Africa, Middle East and Southern Asia | Reference: G4S/TP/3285557/95495
- Competitive Salary
- Visa and Flights to and from designated Hub airport
- PA & Travel Insurance
- Accommodation and subsistence
- 12 month Service Agreement (renewable)
The Tier 2 Medic/Deputy Team Leader shall provide general medical care, emergency medical care (when required), conduct training to ensure the team remains medically trained to the standards laid down by the Company.
Highly qualified both able to treat minor injury and massive trauma
Hold up to date Close Protection Qualification
A VERY high salary position, hence requiring the right qualifications and experience
- First response medical emergency cover, trauma or primary care. Intimate support for close protection teams.
- Working within an applied and audited clinical governance structure, liaison with reach-back support to a clinician in the UK as required
- Medicine management for the controlled drug register, storage and accountability of medical equipment
- Generate and maintain accurate confidential patient reports
- Exercising professional judgement and personal initiative to make informed decision in relation to patient care
- Authorisation of the Remote Medical Support Function
- Total familiarity with standards applied to the Health Profession Council’s Standards of Practice for Paramedics
- Deputising for Team Leader during periods of absence
- Responsible, in conjunction with Team Leader, for management of personnel, equipment and vehicles
The Ideal Candidate:
The Candidate should meet with the following requirements:
- Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) Paramedic (Equivalent accepted HCPSA, etc), Registered Nurse, Doctor or HSE Offshore Medic (or overseas equivalent)
- Physically fit and able to carry weight in high temperatures, and shouldbe prepared to work in challenging and remote locations.
- Excellent client-facing skills and effective communicator.
- Confident, capable and reliable with the ability to influence and encourage others.
- Able to integrate and work well as part of a team.
- Able to think and act on own initiative under pressure and in stressful situations.
About the Company:
G4S Risk Management is the leader in providing risk mitigation and secure support services to governments, international agencies and multi-national corporations requiring critical services and infrastructure while operating in high threat and complex environments.
Jobs that might be of interest:Bank Health Care Assistant
Apply now Registered General Nurse (RGN)
Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
Apply now Part Time Nurse / Paramedic
Location: Bridgwater, Somerset
Apply now Pharmacy Technician
Location: Rugby, Warwickshire
Apply now Bank Nurse / Paramedic (HCP)