Clinical and Professional Development Manager National £35,000-£40,000
Clinical and Professional Development ManagerLocation: National | Salary: £35,000-£40,000 | Posted: 29 Oct 2020 | Closes: 24 Dec 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: UK Patient Transport Services | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 9297
Clinical and Professional Development Manager
40 hours per week, full time, Monday-Friday (Based from home)
£35,000-£40,000 per annum
Job outline: The Clinical and Professional Development Manager will be responsible for the effective design and delivery of education and training courses within the patient transport business. This role requires a high level of education and training experience, ideally at a senior level, and the post holder will be confident with engaging with internal and external stakeholders. Additionally, the post holder will be expected to provide first line clinical advice to staff within existing patient transport policy and procedure using the top cover support of PTS senior clinicians where required, as well as providing clinical support and guidance to project managers undertaking patient transport initiatives.
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- G4S Life Assurance Scheme
- Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
- Subsidised healthcare plan
- Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving
- Employee Assistance Programme Scheme (Confidential Counselling Services, 24/7 support specialising in health and medical topics )
- Refer A Friend Scheme
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers
The Ideal Candidate:
- Actively working towards or holder of a valid FRUEC 5 qualification (or equivalent) as a minimum.
- Evidence of clinical professional development.
- Experience of clinical leadership within a operational setting
- Experience of working in an education and training setting.
- Holder of assessing and training qualifications.
- Experience of team leadership and management.
- High level of literacy and numeracy
- High levels of analytical ability
- Able to provide examples of diversity in practice.
- Able to work within challenging and complex situations
- Evidence of ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships at all levels.
- Able to evidence clinical risk mitigation strategy experience
- Degree level qualification or above.
- Internal Quality Assessor award.
- Experience of involvement in innovation or change
- Evidence of working within a ‘value for money’ service
Safety is of paramount importance and the post holder must ensure that safe systems of work are followed without compromise. The post holder needs to be committed to maintaining high standards of customer care and service delivery that will include the responsibility of adequate safeguarding and prevent training and awareness and an understanding of reporting concerns to the line manager.
Jobs that might be of interest:Foreman
Location: Livermore, California
Apply now General Manager - Secure Solutions
Location: Cape Town
Apply now General Manager - BAT
Location: Head Office
Apply now Property Assistant - County Fermanagh
Location: County Fermanagh, United Kingdom
Apply now Property Assistant - County Derry/Londonderry
Location: County Londonderry, United Kingdom