Client Specific Mobile Response Team Cornwall, Ontario Based on Experience
Client Specific Mobile Response TeamLocation: Cornwall, Ontario | Salary: Based on Experience | Posted: 3 Sep 2019 | Closes: 30 Sep 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Part-time | Business Unit: Canada | Region / Division: North America | Reference: G4S/TP/4286222/150531
PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT "JOBS" TO (855) 999-1463 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE!
This position description assumes that the individual has satisfied all basic requirements for employment by G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Ltd., including, but not limited to: security licence validation and criminal police information check as applicable (CPIC), credit reference(if applicable), background check, minimum age, and minimum education (high school diploma or foreign equivalency, or earned GED). Additionally, this job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The individual in this position is required to follow any other instructions and perform any other duties requested by this position’s management.
As a Security Guard with G4S, you’ll play a vital role in ensuring our client's safety and security. You will use your communication and interpersonal skills, coupled with the ability to remain calm under pressure, to think quickly on your feet and maintain a professional manner. Our Security Guards must always project a professional image for our clients.
As a G4S Security Guard, you have been carefully screened according to qualifications, experience, talents and overall disposition for the job you will be performing. You will be expected to patrol and inspect property to prevent and respond to fire, theft, vandalism, illegal activity, and any other threats to safety and security. You will be responsible for the protection of people, property, facilities and information. You will use various forms of communications and you will be expected to write reports outlining observations and activities during assigned shifts.
Specific Duties Performed and Essential Functions
- Observing activities during your shift, including any incidents or suspicious activities
- Preparing reports as required regarding daily observations, incidents, and mileage
- Photographing individuals that are trespassing
- Dispatching police to ticket or remove trespassers
- Driving to and from the site as required
The Ideal Candidate:
Formal Education, Licenses and Certifications Required:
- Must have a valid Ontario Security Guard Licence
- Must have a valid First Aid and CPR certificate – Class C
- Must have flexible availability to work
- Must have a valid driver’s licence
- Must be able to provide a clean Driver’s Abstract
- Must pass a driving test, which will be administered at no cost to you
- Must be over the age of 25, unless you plan on using your own vehicle
- Should be able to work individually for extended periods of time with minimal supervision
- Should be comfortable working alone in forested areas
- May be required to walk for extended periods of time throughout a shift
About the Company:
G4S is an inclusive and equitable employer, encouraging applications from qualified women and men including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and Aboriginal persons.
G4S est un employeur inclusif et équitable, en encourageant les candidatures de femmes qualifiées et les hommes y compris les personnes handicapées, les membres des minorités visibles et les personnes autochtones.
Jobs that might be of interest:Hospital Security Guard- Cornwall
Apply now Retail Security Guard
Location: Cornwall, Ontario
Apply now Security Lobby Ambassador
Apply now Security Guard (Facility) - Brockville, ON
Location: Brockville, ON
Apply now Hospital Security Guard (Full Time) - Smiths Falls, ON
Location: Smiths Falls, ON