Client Services Program Manager Nationwide, United States Competitive
Client Services Program ManagerLocation: Nationwide, United States | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 29 Apr 2021 | Closes: 30 Apr 2022 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US – AMAG Technology | Region / Division: AMAG Technology | Reference: US042921CSPM
AMAG Technology is seeking a Client Services program managers to be responsible for the day to day support of our platinum level SSA holders. The responsibilities of this role include account management, relationship building, project management and knowledge of the customer’s unique Symmetry applications.
- Hosting routine meetings with external customers
- Creating agendas
- Distributing meeting minutes
- Customer dashboard creation and management
- Daily communication with external customers
- Creating and collecting customer specific system documentation
- Triage of customer issues with ability to translate those into problem statements and steps to reproduce
- Understanding customer’s business and workflow processes and as they relate to our applications
- Customer relationship building
- Internal relationship building
- Project plan creation and management
- Ensures the customer’s strategic goals are understood and help them to meet those goals
- Evaluates customer needs and determine ways to improve their efficiency and operational effectiveness (through utilization of companies’ applications and solutions)
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts effectively both orally and in writing.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills and the ability to execute with a sense of urgency required.
- Continuously work to improve the quality of AMAG Technology service delivery.
- Coordinate and schedule resources to work on critical items and projects principal accountabilities.
- Work together with Architects, Technical Consultants, Engineers, etc. to develop solutions for clients.
- Collaborate with other units, including sales, support, and engineering, and product management.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years’ experience in the IT and/or security technology field and interacting with customers
- A combination of education and experience will be considered
- Must possess an Exceptional Customer Service attitude
- Ability to manage and communicate with large external customers.
- Strong documentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience with customer networks and windows operating system
- The ability to work with a variety of people and personalities.
- Strong background in enterprise applications, software, and services.
- Knowledge of Internet protocols and how they work (HTTP, SMTP, etc.).
- Understanding of networking topology, TCP/IP protocol, network configuration and components (firewalls, routers, etc.)
About the Company:
AMAG Technology is part of G4S, the world’s largest security company. AMAG Technology, Inc's Symmetry Security Management Systems can be found in a wide spectrum of markets: government, commercial, education, transportation, healthcare, retail and banking.
AMAG Technology has been at the leading edge of access control technology for over 30 years. As AMAG Technology looks to the future, the next generation of products will bring the core aspects of security to the next step beyond integrated solutions – Symmetry™.
Why Work for AMAG?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Jobs that might be of interest:Java Developer: G4S Deposita South Africa
Apply now Locator
Location: Green Bay, Wisconsin
Apply now Locator
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Apply now IT Consultant (6 months Fixed term contract)
Location: Worksop, Nottinghamshire S81 7QF - Home based with travel - South Yorkshire area
Apply now Locator
Location: Willowbrook, Illinois