Manage relationship between actual results, budgets and forecasts and Performance Management should be reviewed by way of trading with all Contract and Branch levels on a monthly basis as per G4S Security Excellence Centre 100 Assessment and Planning
Initiate cost saving model and controls
Gross Margin Management
- Direct Wage control
- Easy Roster management (Daily, Weekly and Monthly Labour Checks as per G4S Way)
- Adherence to Timesheet reviews, Payroll analysis and Pay queries as per G4S Way
- Managing on weekly basis the performance through trading at a contract, branch and regional basis the G4S Way SEC KPI Tracker
- Contract profitability (Cost Model)
- Increase Margin through Labour efficiency
Manage cash flow.
- DSO management
- Debt collection and cash generation
- Succession Planning and Employment Equity
- Attendance of subordinates at scheduled training interventions, meeting of employment equity goals, succession planning.
- Generate Job Description for all staff under management
- Performance Appraisals for all direct reports on a quarterly basis
- Ensure Staff motivation levels are high
Client retention and customer service levels
- Compliant with Contract Management as per G4S Security Excellence Centre 100 Assessment and Planning
- Monthly and weekly operational reports
- Attendance to client complaints and Direct involvement and responses to complaints
- Escalating all minutes of Client meetings to DMS and SD
- Ensure the customer correctly invoices for services rendered.
Quality Management/Ops Process management – adherence to quality standard
- QA audit results and operational matrix
- Compliant with all procedures as per G4S Security Excellence Centre 100 Assessment and Planning Mobilization, Risk Assessment, assignment Management and KPI’s
- Daily Operations KPI Tracker
- Compliant with Uniform, Equipment and Vehicles as per G4S Security Excellence Centre 100 Assessment and Planning
- Ensure the security operations executed meet the customer’s requirements.
- Ensure the Site File, Site Instructions, Registers and Emergency Plans are in place according to the customer requirements.
- Ensure the Site Instructions and Emergency Plans are strictly adhered to.
- Ensure that each new employee receives site induction.
- Ensure that site personnel are adequately trained to perform their duties.
- Conduct On the Job Training according to your training schedule.
- Co-ordinate Advanced Training for the supervisors.
- Ensure the Customer’s Health and Safety policies have complied with.
- Ensure all available resources are fully utilized to perform a profitable security service.
- Ensure an approved Site Instruction is available on every site.
- Ensure site operations are in accordance with the Site Instruction.
- Ensure patrols are planned and conducted in a controlled manner.
- Ensure the site is always covered with manpower according to the contract.
- Ensure the Measurement of Customer Service Standards is completed as required.
- Co-ordinate security emergency preparedness on site according to the Customer’s emergency Plan.
- Conduct investigations of crime incidents.
- Conduct investigations of all claims against the Company
- Maintain a Site File.
- Ensure that equipment and stock that are kept on site are handled and stored in a manner, which prevents damage, deterioration and loss.
- Follow up on equipment, stationery and uniforms requested.
- Record all customer-supplied equipment on the Inventory List on the site.
- Solve customer complaints as soon as possible and ensure you execute the Customer’s Instructions
Shared Best Practice
- Fully implement Account Management initiative
- Ensuring by Easy Roster management, the maximum efficiency
Labour issues, grievances and unrest
- Ensuring that all labour issues are dealt with immediately
- Escalate all grievances or issues immediately to DMS and HRD
- Prevent any issues which may lead to industrial unrest
- Attend weekly meetings with representatives
- Arrange and scheduled Monthly meetings with Union representatives
- Escalate all minutes of meetings to DMS and HRD