Cleaning SupervisorLocation: Worksop, Nottinghamshire | Salary: £9.41 | Posted: 1 Oct 2021 | Closes: 29 Oct 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Part-time | Business Unit: UK Facilities Management | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 9874
G4S Carlton House Carlton Road, Worksop, S81 7QF
Part Time, 15.5 hours per week
£9.41 per hour
This role and contract sit within our Facilities Management sector of G4S where we aim to improve the lives of people across the UK and Ireland by creating productive, safe and smooth working environments.
We have an excellent opportunity for a part time Cleaning Supervisor to join our team, based at our G4S office in Worksop, Carlton Road, S81 7QF. This is a working Supervisors position responsible for a small cleaning team, working 15.5 hours per week, Monday to Thursday 17.00 - 20.15 and Friday 16.00 - 19.00.
As the Cleaning Supervisor you will ensure that the areas within the site are kept to the required levels of cleanliness to the satisfaction of both G4S FM and the Client.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Supervise the cleaning team, ensuring all cleaning tasks are completed to G4S FM standards.
- Manage sickness and annual leave.
- Undertake and coordinate day-to-day duties, associated with an office environment. This may include cleaning offices, break rooms, W/C’s and emptying bins, in accordance with Company standards.
- Ensure that all cleaning schedules are completed and checked on a daily basis.
- Use all materials and consumables in accordance with laid down practices ensuring the economic use of resources.
- Undertake manual and mechanical cleaning activities in accordance with the cleaning schedule, ensuring all equipment is cleaned and correctly stored after use.
- Provide emergency and ad hoc cleaning as required.
- Undertake a monthly stock check and regular cleaning audits.
- Be proactive in identifying areas that are not to the required standard and act upon your findings.
- Support management on promoting health and safety, the reporting of near misses and ensuring PPE is used by all.
- Ensure strict confidentiality concerning clients and their visitors.
- Attend both internal and external training courses as required.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous cleaning experience.
- Ability to lead and manage a small team.
- Excellent ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to high standards of cleanliness and timekeeping.
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- G4S Life Assurance Scheme
- Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
- Subsidised healthcare plan
- Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving
- Employee Assistance Programme Scheme (Confidential Counselling Services, 24/7 support specialising in health and medical topics )
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers
- Progression, training and development opportunities.
Jobs that might be of interest:Firearms Licensing Administration Administration - Fixed term until July 2022
Apply now Early Morning Bank Cleaner
Apply now Procurement Administrator
Location: Worksop, Nottinghamshire
Apply now Call Taker
Apply now Facilities Administrator