Cleaning SupervisorLocation: Worksop, Nottinghamshire | Salary: £9.41 | Posted: 6 May 2021 | Closes: 27 May 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Part-time | Business Unit: UK Facilities Management | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 9874
This role and contract sit within our Facilities Management sector of G4S where we aim to improve the lives of people across the UK and Ireland by creating productive, safe and smooth working environments.
We have an opportunity for a Cleaning Supervisor to join our team, based at the G4S Office in Worksop, Carlton Road, S81 7QF.
This is a part time role working 16 hours per week, Monday to Thursday 17.00 - 20.15 and Friday 16.00 - 19.00.
As a Cleaning Supervisor you will. ensure that the areas within the site are kept to the required levels of cleanliness to the satisfaction of both G4S FM and the Client.
- On arrival, to report for duty in full uniform for the normal work routines.
- To carry out all cleaning assigned, making full use of guidance and training given, using checklists provided.
- Use all materials and consumables in accordance with laid down practices ensuring the economic use of resources.
- Collection, segregation and disposal of waste materials, replacement of liners, in accordance with policies.
- Undertake manual and mechanical cleaning activities in accordance with the cleaning schedule.
- Comply with methods of cleaning required for areas.
- Ensure that all cleaning schedules are completed and checked on a daily basis.
- Provide emergency and ad hoc cleaning as required.
- Supervise the cleaning team, ensuring all cleaning tasks are completed to G4S FM standards
- Undertake a monthly stock check
- Undertake regular cleaning audits
- Carry out Skin Surveillance Checks
- Manage sickness and annual leave
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Good interpersonal skills
- Measured movement speed
- Commitment to high standards of cleanliness and timekeeping
- Ability to lead a team
- Previous cleaning experience would be an advantage but no experience necessary
- Health and Safety experience
- First Aid Trained (or willing to go on a One Day First Aid Course)
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions.
- G4S Life Assurance Scheme.
- Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users.
- Subsidised healthcare plan.
- Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving
- Employee Assistance Programme Scheme (Confidential Counselling Services, 24/7 support specialising in health and medical topics )
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers
- Progression, training and development opportunities.
Jobs that might be of interest:Driver Trainer
Apply now Business Support Administrator - Skegness - Part Time 20 hours per week (FTC until September 2022)
Apply now Call Taker
Apply now Database Administrator
Apply now Leadership and Management Trainer