Cleaning OperativeLocation: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire | Salary: £8.21 | Posted: 19 Jan 2020 | Closes: 16 Feb 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Part-time | Business Unit: UK Facilities Management | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 8529
Nottingham Magistrates Court, NG2 1EE
£8.21 per hour
12.5 hours per week, Monday- Friday 16:00 - 18:30
To ensure that the areas within the site are kept to the required levels of cleanliness to the satisfaction of both G4S IS and the Client.
- On arrival, to report for duty in full uniform for the normal work routines.
- To carry out all cleaning assigned, making full use of guidance and training given, using checklists provided.
- Ensure all necessary equipment is collected before starting work.
- Use all materials and consumables in accordance with laid down practices ensuring the economic use of
- Collection, segregation and disposal of waste materials, replacement of liners, in accordance with policies.
- Undertake manual and mechanical cleaning activities in accordance with the cleaning schedule.
- Comply with methods of cleaning required for areas.
- Ensure that all cleaning schedules are completed and checked on a daily basis.
- Refilling of all dispensers including soap, hand towels, toilet rolls and all paper rolls.
- Provide emergency and ad hoc cleaning as required.
- Check and observe cleaning to be carried out in accordance with schedule.
- Work safely at all times giving due consideration to themselves and others.
- Must use the appropriate work equipment and PPE provided report safety deficiencies and accidents through
- line manager.
- Carry out all related duties as may be allocated by the Supervisor.
- Check equipment for faults and notify the relevant person.
- Ensure all equipment is cleaned and correctly stored after use.
- Ensure strict confidentiality concerning patients and their visitors.
- At the end of each shift, store all equipment used in the appropriate storage.
- If required, collection and deliver of laundry to the site.
- Report any maintenance required to the maintenance department and/or advise a member of the Supervisory or Management team.
- Attend both internal and external training courses as required.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent ability to follow instructions.
- Maths and English GCSE’s or equivalent.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Customer service skills relevant to customer and consumer contact.
- Measured movement speed.
Jobs that might be of interest:Cleaning Operative
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Apply now Cleaner - Zero Hours
Location: Rotherham, Barnsley
Apply now Housekeeping Operative - Hinkley Point C
Apply now Early Morning Cleaner
Apply now Cleaning Operative
Location: Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire