Cleaners - Part Time Cheltenham 9,118.66
Cleaners - Part TimeLocation: Cheltenham | Salary: 9,118.66 | Posted: 9 Jul 2019 | Closes: 9 Sep 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: G4S/US/4813
With the ever-changing facilities management industry, it is important that the Employer you choose is ready to take you and your career as far as you would like. As a leading security and Facilities Management company, G4S improves the lives of millions of people across the UK, Ireland and the Channel Islands, by creating productive, safe and smooth working environments.
We provide integrated FM services in a wide range of environments, including: head offices, retail stores, utility plants, manufacturing sites, health settings, secure environments, and prestigious buildings.
We run large TFM contracts
We provide FM in Hospitals and Secure establishments
We provide FM services to Health and School buildings
G4S, the leading global security and outsourcing group, specialises in outsourcing of business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. G4S has operations in more than 120 countries and over 620,000 employees.
- To provide a high quality cleaning service to the Client
- To maintain a clean, hygienic and safe working environment
- To ensure that work is carried out in accordance with daily operating procedures
- To provide holiday/sickness cover for other cleaners
Key Health and Safety accountabilities include:
- Working safely and efficiently and with due regard for their own health and safety and the health and safety and the welfare of others including, Company staff, Authority staff, contractors and members of the public etc.
- To comply with Part B of the Health and Safety company procedure and emergency procedures as required.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be reliable, conscientious with a keen eye for detail
- Good customer care skills
- Enthusiastic and flexible approach
- Previous cleaning experience would be an advantage but no experience necessary
Jobs that might be of interest:Janitor - Part Time
Apply now Janitor - Full Time
Apply now Furniture Technician
Apply now Hard FM Fire Technician
Apply now Hard FM Shift Technician - Maintenance