Cleaners - LeicesterLocation: Leicester, Leicestershire | Salary: 9.50 | Posted: 21 Jun 2022 | Closes: 19 Jul 2022 | Job Type: Part Time and Permanent | Business Unit: UK Facilities Management | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 10777
This role and contract sit within our Facilities Management sector of G4S where we aim to improve the lives of people across the UK and Ireland by creating productive, safe and smooth working environments.
We are looking for Cleaners to work across our School and College Sites across Leicester.
We have vacancies across the following sites:
- City of Leicester College - Evington, Leicester, LE5 6LN
- Judgemeadow Community College - Evington, Leicester, LE5 6HP
- Soar Valley College, Leicester, LE4 7GY
We have various Part Time hours available working Monday to Friday.
As a Cleaner within Leicester Schools, working on behalf of G4S, you will ensure that the areas within the site are kept to the required levels of cleanliness to the satisfaction of both G4S and the Client.
- Carry out all cleaning assigned, making full use of guidance and training given and using checklists provided.
- Use all materials & consumables in accordance with laid down practices ensuring economic use of resources.
- Collection, segregation and disposal of waste materials.
- Undertake manual and mechanical cleaning activities.
- Comply with methods of cleaning required for areas.
- Ensure that all cleaning schedules are completed and checked on a daily basis.
- Use the appropriate work equipment and PPE provided report safety deficiencies and accidents through line manager.
- Ensure all equipment is cleaned and correctly stored after use.
- Ensure strict confidentiality concerning the school.
- At the end of each shift, store all equipment used in the appropriate storage.
- Report any maintenance required to Premises Officer / advise a member of the Management team.
- Managing cleaning schedule in the light of school/community use.
The Ideal Candidate:
Annual leave entitlement – 20 days plus bank holidays Pro Rata
Access to our employee assistance programme
Perks at work scheme
Refer a friend cash scheme
Employee of the month cash scheme
Opportunity for progression