Cleaner E14 3QP, Tower Hamlets £8.91
CleanerLocation: E14 3QP, Tower Hamlets | Salary: £8.91 | Posted: 5 Jan 2022 | Closes: 19 Jan 2022 | Job Type: Part Time and Permanent | Business Unit: UK Facilities Management | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 11116
Do you live within the Borough of Tower Hamlets? Are you looking for part-time work? Would you like a job that makes a difference? Are you reliable?
If the answer is yes to the above, we would love for you to apply here.
We have a number of morning and afternoon part-time cleaning vacancies across our Tower Hamlets Schools portfolio. The portfolio is made up of 25 schools all located within the London Borough of Tower Hamlets.
This role and contract sits within our Facilities Management sector of G4S where we aim to improve the lives of people across the UK and Ireland by creating productive, safe and smooth working environments.
This is a part-time position based at Harbinger Primary School, London, E14 3QP, working 15 hours per week Monday to Friday from 15:30 - 18:30.
You will be responsible for maintaining high standards of cleanliness throughout the school. Daily duties will include dusting, sweeping, mopping and vacuuming. You will need to be able to document stock levels of cleaning materials, maintain a record of cleaning activities and report all defects/ hazards in line with the G4S reporting procedures.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions.
- G4S Life Assurance Scheme.
- Subsidised healthcare plan.
- Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving.
- Employee Assistance Programme Scheme (Confidential Counselling Services, 24/7 support specialising in health and medical topics).
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers.
- Progression, training and development opportunities.