Cleaner OL1 1RU, Oldham 8.72
CleanerLocation: OL1 1RU, Oldham | Salary: 8.72 | Posted: 5 Aug 2020 | Closes: 30 Sep 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Part-time | Business Unit: UK Facilities Management | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 9031
This role and contract sit within our Facilities Management sector of G4S where we aim to improve the lives of people across the UK and Ireland by creating productive, safe and smooth working environments.
We have an opportunity for a Domestic Cleaner to join our team as part of our contract with Pennine Care, based in Oldham, OL1 1RU.
This is a part time role working 15 hours per week Monday to Friday evenings between 1600 - 1900.
To ensure that the areas within the site are kept to the required levels of cleanliness to the satisfaction of both G4S FM and the Client.
- On arrival, to report for duty in full uniform for the normal work routines.
- To carry out all cleaning assigned, making full use of guidance and training given, using checklists provided.
- Ensure all necessary equipment is collected before starting work.
- Use all materials and consumables in accordance with laid down practices ensuring the economic use of resources.
- Collection, segregation and disposal of waste materials, replacement of liners, in accordance with policies.
- Undertake manual and mechanical cleaning activities in accordance with the cleaning schedule.
- Comply with methods of cleaning required for areas.
- Ensure that all cleaning schedules are completed and checked on a daily basis.
- Refilling of all dispensers including soap, hand towels, toilet rolls and all paper rolls
- Provide emergency and ad hoc cleaning as required.
- Check and observe cleaning to be carried out in accordance with schedule.
- Work safely at all times giving due consideration to themselves and others.
- Must use the appropriate work equipment and PPE provided report safety deficiencies and accidents through line manager.
- Carry out all related duties as may be allocated by the Supervisor.
- Check equipment for faults and notify the relevant person
- Ensure all equipment is cleaned and correctly stored after use.
- Ensure strict confidentiality concerning patients and their visitors.
- At the end of each shift, store all equipment used in the appropriate storage.
- If required, collection and deliver of laundry to the site
- Report any maintenance required to the maintenance department and/or advise a member of the Supervisory or Management team.
- Attend both internal and external training courses as required.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as requested by Management.
To be successful for this role, you must have an excellent ability to follow instructions, the ability to work as a team and good interpersonal skills.
The Ideal Candidate:
- £8.72 per hour
- Annual leave entitlement
- Life assurance x 1
- Pension – auto enrolment
- Access to our employee assistance programme
- Perks at work scheme
- Other flexible benefits
Jobs that might be of interest:Cleaning Supervisor
Location: Swindon, Wiltshire
Apply now Cleaner- Central Foundation Girls School
Apply now Cleaner- Virginia Primary School
Location: E2 7nq
Apply now Cleaner - Clara Grant Primary School
Location: E3 4BU
Apply now Court Security Officer
Location: Belfast, United Kingdom