Cleaner - Zero HoursLocation: Rotherham, Barnsley | Salary: £8.21 | Posted: 24 Feb 2020 | Closes: 2 Mar 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Part-time | Business Unit: UK Facilities Management | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 8655
This role and contract sit within our Facilities Management sector of G4S where we aim to improve the lives of people across the UK and Ireland by creating productive, safe and smooth working environments.
We have an opportunity for a Cleaner to join our team on a zero-hours basis based at our centre in Rotherham, South Yorkshire S63 7ER.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the areas within the site are kept to the required levels of cleanliness to the satisfaction of both G4S FM and the Client.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- To carry out all cleaning assigned, making full use of guidance and training given and using checklists provided.
- Use all materials and consumables in accordance with laid down practices ensuring the economic use of resources.
- Collection, segregation and disposal of waste materials, replacement of liners, in accordance with policies.
- Checking equipment for faults and notify the relevant person.
- Ensure all equipment is cleaned and correctly stored after use.
- Ensure strict confidentiality concerning clients and their visitors.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Good interpersonal skills
- Commitment to high standards of cleanliness and timekeeping
Jobs that might be of interest:Healthcare Cleaner - Horton House
Location: Oldham, Greater Manchester
Apply now Crime Management Bureau Admin Assistant (24 Hours per week)
Apply now Senior Resource Planner
Apply now Weekend Cleaner - Fairfield Hospital
Location: Bury, Lancashire
Apply now Area Security Officer
Location: Scunthorpe, United Kingdom