Cleaner - Mountbatten HouseLocation: LU6 3HD, Luton | Salary: £8.91 | Posted: 13 May 2021 | Closes: 27 May 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Part-time | Business Unit: UK Facilities Management | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 9340
This role and contract sits within our Facilities Management sector of G4S where we aim to improve the lives of people across the UK and Ireland by creating productive, safe and smooth working environments.
We have an opportunity for a Cleaner to join our team as part of our contract with Bedfordshire and Luton Mental Health and Wellbeing Services, supporting the East London NHS Foundation Trust (ELFT), managing health centres and outpatient clinics across the county.
This role will be based at Mountbatten house (LU6 3HD)
This is a part time role working 20 hours per week, Monday- Friday 1000 - 1400.
As Housekeeper, you will assist with a number of Cleaning and Catering duties on the ward, ensuring that standards are met at all times.
Key Responsibilities and Daily Duties:
To work as part of the cleaning team undertaking direct service delivery duties across a wide range of cleaning activities in order to meet the Contractor’s contractual service requirements.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide a high quality cleaning service.
- Maintain a clean, hygienic and safe working environment.
- Ensure that work is carried out in accordance with daily operating procedures.
- Provide holiday/sickness cover for other cleaners.
- Provide interim cleaning as required during school holidays.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be reliable, conscientious with a keen eye for detail.
- Previous cleaning experience would be an advantage but no experience necessary, as full training will be provided.
- Good customer care skills.
- Enthusiastic and flexible approach.
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- G4S Life Assurance Scheme
- Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
- Subsidised healthcare plan
- Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving
- Employee Assistance Programme Scheme (Confidential Counselling Services, 24/7 support specialising in health and medical topics )
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers
- Progression, training and development opportunities.