Cleaner - Manchester Magistrates CourtLocation: Manchester, Greater Manchester | Salary: £8.21 | Posted: 11 Dec 2019 | Closes: 18 Dec 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Part-time | Business Unit: UK Facilities Management | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 8405
This role and contract sit within our Facilities Management sector of G4S where we aim to improve the lives of people across the UK and Ireland by creating productive, safe and smooth working environments.
We have an opportunity for a Cleaner to join our team at Manchester Magistrates Court. This is a part-time role working 16 hours per week Monday to Friday between the hours of 4:00 pm and 7.30 pm.
As a Cleaner, you will be responsible for providing cleaning throughout the court building, ensuring that all areas you are directed to clean are cleaned to a high standard using appropriate cleaning equipment and materials.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Daily cleaning of all staff and public washroom areas.
- Replenishment of consumables within all staff and public washrooms.
- Daily cleaning of all office, custody and public areas as directed.
- Regular cleaning of the archive store, basement area.
- Work within good Health and Safety practices including COSHH and risk assessment guidelines.
- Removal of cleaning waste to bin storage area as required.
The Ideal Candidate:
To be successful for this role, you will be flexible & reliable, have a commitment to high standards of cleanliness and timekeeping, have experience in undertaking a range of cleaning duties and be able to work in an organised and methodical manner.
Jobs that might be of interest:Mobile Fabric Engineer
Location: Leicester, Leicestershire
Apply now IT Service Desk Support Analyst
Apply now Housekeeping Operative - Hinkley Point C
Apply now Bank Cleaner - Flexible
Apply now Cleaner - Part Time 6 hours per week