Cleaner - Late ShiftLocation: BRIDGWATER | Salary: £10.96 | Posted: 10 Mar 2022 | Closes: 7 Apr 2022 | Job Type: Full Time and Permanent | Business Unit: UK Facilities Management | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 10481
Cleaners - Late Shifts
Hinkley Point C, Bridgwater, Somerset
Free Travel and Daily Travel Allowance Payable
39 Hours Per Week
£10.96 per hour
This role and contract sit within our Facilities Management sector of G4S where we aim to improve the lives of people across the UK and Ireland by creating productive, safe and smooth working environments.
We have opportunities for Cleaners to join our team at Hinkley Point C, Somerset, TA5 1UD.
- Free travel to the HPC construction site via Park & Ride facilities located at J23, J24, J25, Burnham on Sea, Minehead, Wiliton & Weston Super Mare as well as pick up locations in Taunton & Bridgwater.
- Daily travel allowance payable - rate dependant on allocated bus pick up location.
- A competitive salary of £10.96 per hour.
- Additional annual performance related payment (dependant on annual overall team performance).
As a Cleaner, you will work as part of a wider team, adopting a ‘Flow Cleaning’ approach to service delivery and maintaining an exceptionally high standard of cleaning across the HPC site.
This is a full-time role working 39 hours per week.
You will be working Late shift patterns, the hours for which are as follows:
Monday – Thursday 1330 to 2200
Friday Hours - 1230 to 2000
Plus 1 in 4 Weekends:
0800 to 1700
0800 to 1600
- Ensure cleaning duties are carried out in a manner consistent with good Health & Safety Practice.
- To provide appropriate care and maintenance for the materials and equipment they use to carry out their duties.
- To actively suggest new methods of working which will enhance the level of service delivered to our customer.
- To ensure that you are adhering to the contracts uniform policy, wearing appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to carry out the various duties.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Flexible & reliable.
- A commitment to high standards of cleanliness and timekeeping.
- Experience in undertaking a range of cleaning duties.
Other Company Benefits:
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions.
- G4S Life Assurance Scheme.
- Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users.
- Subsidised healthcare plan.
- Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving.
- Employee Assistance Programme Scheme (Confidential Counselling Services, 24/7 support specialising in health and medical topics).
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers.
- Progression, training and development opportunities.