Cleaner - Judgemeadow Community CollegeLocation: Leicester | Salary: £8.72 | Posted: 16 Sep 2020 | Closes: 30 Sep 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Part-time | Business Unit: UK Facilities Management | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 9148
This role and contract sit within our Facilities Management sector of G4S where we aim to improve the lives of people across the UK and Ireland by creating productive, safe and smooth working environments.
We have an opportunity for a Cleaner to join our team as part of our contract with Leicester BSF, based at Judgemeadow Community College, Leicester LE5 6HP.
This is a part time role working 20 hours per week Monday to Friday, between 3:30 pm and 7:30 pm.
To ensure that the areas within the site are kept to the required levels of cleanliness to the satisfaction of both G4S FM and the Client
- To carry out all cleaning assigned, making full use of guidance and training given and using checklists provided.
- Use all materials & consumables in accordance with laid down practices ensuring economic use of resources.
- Collection, segregation and disposal of waste materials, in accordance with policies.
- Undertake manual and mechanical cleaning activities in accordance with the cleaning schedule.
- Comply with methods of cleaning required for areas.
- Ensure that all cleaning schedules are completed and checked on a daily basis.
- Use the appropriate work equipment and PPE provided report safety deficiencies and accidents through line manager.
- Ensure all equipment is cleaned and correctly stored after use.
- Ensure strict confidentiality concerning the school.
- At the end of each shift, store all equipment used in the appropriate storage.
- Report any maintenance required to Premises Officer/ advise a member of the Management team.
- Managing cleaning schedule in the light of school/community use.
The Ideal Candidate:
To be successful for this role, you must have an excellent ability to follow instructions, the ability to work as a team, good interpersonal skills and measured movement speed.
- £8.72 per hour
- Annual leave entitlement – 5.6 weeks inclusive of bank holidays
- Life assurance x 1
- Pension – auto enrolment
- Access to our employee assistance programme
- Perks at work scheme
- Other flexible benefits
Jobs that might be of interest:Cleaning Assistant
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire
Apply now Housekeeping Operative - Hinkley Point C
Apply now Housekeeping Operative - Hinkley Point C (FTC)
Apply now Evening Housekeeping Operative - Hinkley Point C
Apply now Day Time Housekeeping Operative - Hinkley Point C