CIT Crew (Boksburg) - G4S Cash Solutions - South Africa Boksburg Market Related
CIT Crew (Boksburg) - G4S Cash Solutions - South AfricaLocation: Boksburg | Salary: Market Related | Posted: 27 Mar 2020 | Closes: 3 Apr 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: South Africa - Cash Solutions | Region / Division: Cash Division | Reference: G4S/TP/5147452/188992
Remuneration and benefits will be commensurate with the seniority of the role and in compliance with company remuneration policy and practice.
G4S Cash Solutions (SA), a leading provider of integrated cash management solutions, has a vacancy for a CIT Crew member based at our operations in Boksburg.
Reporting to the Radio Controller/ Planner, this role is responsible for collecting and delivering valuables of clients.
The successful incumbent is a self-starter with a proven track record in maintaining company policy, adopting best practices, and is able to exercise sound judgement in the pursuit of the achievement of the goals of the organisation, and understanding the role which operations plays within a successful business unit. The incumbent will be expected to be results driven and to live the values of the organisation.
Loading of trucks destined for clients
- Collect firearm and kit from armoury
- Sign firearm and kit register
- Check CPC if in working condition
- Inside closed loading bay scan consignment and sign consignment receipt received from boxroom
- Print your E viper receipt - boxroom personnel to sign
Deliver money to clients
- Delivery – open safe – open cpc – place bag in cpc
- Client site – chip cpc – scan bags – print e viper receipt client to sign
- Collection – scan bags – print two E Viper receipts
- Sign and exchange receipts
Deliver consignment to box room
- You may collect consignment from clients or bank.
- Count number of bags.
- Print onboard receipt then handover consignment, receipt, scanner and keys to box room
- Sign boxroom handover receipt and boxroom personnel to sign your E Viper receipt.
- Tidy up the truck
Health and Safety
- Participate in the design/ development/ review/ implementation and monitoring of the departmental safety plans for each year.
- Participate in safety forums created by company for example safety meetings and safety talks
- Report all safety incidents to the relevant people
- Discuss all safety incidents
- Follow-up on any activities assigned through safety meeting/committee/representative/management
- Attend safety education and refresher program
- Comply with safety policies and procedures at workplace
- Distribute safety information as and when required
- Wear protective clothing all the time
The Ideal Candidate:
- Grade 12 (Mathematics/Accounting is an added advantage)
- Drivers License
- PSIRA Grades
- CIT Experience
- Firearm Competency
- Location of clients
- Scheduling procedures
- Cit procedures
- Knowledge of G4S standard operating procedures
- South African security legislation
- G4S Operational Policy and procedures
- G4S HR Policy and procedures
- Health and Safety legislation
- Computer literate - ability to work on Excel, MS Outlook, Word
- Communication (written and verbal)
- Sharing and cooperating
- Customer Thinking
- Leading people
- Customer Service and liaison
- Work under pressure
- Dealing with changing circumstances
- Attention to detail
- Delivering great customer service
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates, but SA citizens will have a distinct advantage.
About the Company:
G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which specialises in outsourced business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. G4S has operations in more than 125 countries and 657,000 employees.
G4S operates in over 25 countries in Africa and employs over 105 000 people on the continent. At G4S South Africa, our vision is to be recognised as the leader in providing security solutions. We therefore endeavour to build and maintain a motivated, capable workforce who are proud to work for our region and able to deliver our commercial strategy. We continue to build on the excellent people management practices which are in place across the Group in order to fully engage our workforce.
G4S is an organisation which is defined by its values, which are:
- We act with Integrity and Respect - Our business activities and relationships are built on trust, honesty and openness. We do what we promise and always strive to do the right thing. We listen. We treat our colleagues, customers and those in our care with the utmost respect.
- We are passionate about Safety, Security and Service Excellence - We are passionate about working safely and take great care to protect our colleagues and customers from harm. We are experts in security and use that knowledge to protect our customer’s assets. We keep our promises and are passionate about delivering high levels of customer service.
- We achieve this through Innovation and Teamwork - We invest in technology and best practice to continuously improve the products and services we offer. We challenge ourselves to find new ways of helping our customers achieve their goals. We work together as a team, valuing everyone’s contribution, to ensure we achieve the best results for our customers and our business.
For more information on G4S, please visit: www.g4s.com
Jobs that might be of interest:Radio Controller - Marble Hall - G4S Cash Solutions - South Africa
Location: Marble Hall
Apply now Tactical Support Officer (Welkom) - G4S Cash Solutions - South Africa
Apply now Branch Security Officer (Welkom) - G4S Cash Solutions - South Africa
Apply now Branch Security Officer (Polokwane) - G4S Cash Solutions - South Africa
Apply now ATM Custodian - G4S Cash Solutions South Africa
Location: Various branches across South Africa