Chief Security Architect Rochester, New York Competitive
Chief Security ArchitectLocation: Rochester, New York | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 18 Mar 2021 | Closes: 30 Sep 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US - G4S Secure Integration | Region / Division: G4S Technology | Reference: NY031821CSA
G4S Secure Integration is looking for a Chief Security Architect who will be responsible for providing technical leadership and strategy in the domain of physical and cyber security. This subject matter expert will be responsible for establishing security architectures and requirements, research best practices, conduct business requirement analysis, and develop forward looking security vision in line with business needs of the organization.
- Development of security architecture, specifications and identification of tools as needed to meet security policies
- Assist with architectural design and security program creation
- Support major product programs with security expertise
- Collaborate on advanced engineering projects with internal design teams
- Assist in proof-of-concepts with new features and technology related to security
- Advises others on what changes need to be made to different systems in order to comply with security policies and standards
- Conducts incident investigation and system forensic examinations
- Works on multiple projects as a team member and lead systems related security components
- Develops system testing strategies, plans, cases and conditions; monitors testing efforts
- Develops and evaluates systems security across various platforms and environments
- Performs related duties as required by project deliverables.
- Other duties as assigned by supervision.
The Ideal Candidate:
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering, Information Security or Mathematics required. Graduate degree preferred
- 15+ years of relevant security experience
- Working knowledge of international and industry standards such as NERC-CIP, NIST Technical expertise in security practices and procedures.
- Ability to deal collaboratively, diplomatically, and successfully with customers, co-workers and other professional colleagues
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, as well as work independently with limited supervision.
- Excellent problem-solving skills while providing first class customer service
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
About the Company:
G4S brings your systems together. We design, build and maintain stand-alone and integrated security systems. A trusted partner to customers and suppliers, G4S takes great pride in delivering outstanding expertise and superior service.
We have the ability to provide full turnkey services: taking a customer’s requirements, developing the concept, designing the network, selecting the product that best fits the requirements, and completing the installation.
Why Work for G4S?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Jobs that might be of interest: