Catering AssistantLocation: Norwich, Norfolk | Salary: £8.72 | Posted: 11 Jan 2021 | Closes: 1 Feb 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Part-time | Business Unit: UK Facilities Management | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 9361
This role and contract sit within our Facilities Management sector of G4S where we aim to improve the lives of people across the UK and Ireland by creating productive, safe and smooth working environments.
We have an opportunity for a Catering Assistant to join our team at Norwich Community Hospital, Norwich, NR2 3TU.
This is a part-time role working 14 hours per week.
As Catering Assistant, you will ensure all food is handled, stored, prepared and cook in accordance with good practice, ensuring that all Legislation regarding food safety and hygiene is observed.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Cater for the daily preparation and service of all food, snacks and beverages.
- Ensure that all meals, snacks and beverages are in accordance with approved delivery schedules.
- Observe the food hygiene and safety regulations ensuring a high standard of service is provided at all times.
- Ensure that food presentation, portion control, temperature and quality standards are adhered to.
- Dispose of all catering waste according to departmental policy which includes the operation of waste disposal units.
- To receive goods deliveries in accordance with the correct procedure
- To carry out all cleaning assigned, making full use of guidance and training given, using checklists provided.
The Ideal Candidate:
To be successful for this role, you will have the ability to work well as a team, good interpersonal and customer service skills and knowledge of food hygiene.
Jobs that might be of interest:Account Manager
Location: Norwich, Norfolk
Apply now Part Time Cleaning Supervisor
Location: Leicester, Leicestershire
Apply now Cleaning and Catering Manager
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire
Apply now Bank Cleaner - Flexible
Apply now Part Time Cleaning Operative
Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire