Cash Processor Bristol £9.80
Cash ProcessorLocation: Bristol | Salary: £9.80 | Posted: 11 Jan 2022 | Closes: 31 Jan 2022 | Job Type: Full Time and Permanent | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: G4S/CD/7358
Pension, Life Assurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Uniform, Corporate perks and discounts, up to 5 weeks holiday
G4S (now part of Allied Universal) is the largest secure solutions company in the world and one of Britain's top Employers. Our Cash Management Solutions business has expertise in secure logistics and payment services including cash and valuables transportation, cash processing, ATM and cash centre outsourcing, secure storage and retrieval and merchant services.
As an employee of G4S Cash Solutions, each role will have specific responsibilities for the identification, management and control of risk in order to safeguard the business, staff, customers, assets and reputation. Every G4S employee has a role to play in understanding and supporting the business in embedding effective risk management controls and assurance and be integral to the effectiveness and success of G4S.
Allied Universal, a leading security and facility services company, provides proactive security services and cutting-edge smart technology to deliver tailored, integrated security solutions that allow clients to focus on their core business. Our acquisition of G4S in 2021 expands our footprint and infrastructure on a global and local level. Through our vast network of more than 800,000 employees, we leverage global best practices in communities all over the world. Operating in around more than 80 countries with revenues of $18 billion, we are supported by efficient processes and systems that can only come with scale to help deliver our promise locally: keeping people safe so our communities can thrive. We believe there is no greater purpose than serving and safeguarding customers, communities, and people in today's world. Allied Universal is There for you. For more information, please visit www.aus.com.
The Ideal Candidate:
So what makes a successful Cash Processor
● Firstly, you will need to be confident in communicating with customers and colleagues in both written and spoken English.
● An appropriate level of numeracy is also very important.
● You will need to be confident following specific procedures and instructions.
● You must also be able to work to tight deadlines.
● Previous cash handling experience would very extremely beneficial, as would experience using IT and computer systems.
● Finally, you must be continuously focused on providing a top notch service to our customers by being efficient, flexible and at all times security conscious.
Salary: Up to £20,384 for a full time worker*
*The hourly rate of pay is £9.80. Currently overtime opportunities are available to enhance earning potential but overtime is not guaranteed. The above quoted salary is based on a 40 hour working week. If you work less hours than this, then your earnings would inevitably be less, and your actual earnings will be dependent on your hourly rate, the number of hours that you work, and your offer letter and terms and conditions of employment.
We also have some specific security criteria that you will need to meet:
- You must be able to pass a criminal record check as well as a personal credit and ID check.
- You must also have a 5 year employment/unemployment/educational history that we can check and verify.
- You will need to be prepared to undergo airport style searches when entering and leaving our premises and be comfortable working within a secure and confined environment.
We’ll provide all the training and support to help you progress as a key member of a world-class team. And in addition to a culture that believes in promoting from within, we offer up to five weeks paid holiday, pension scheme, life assurance and We Care: 24/7 access to online GP, mental health support and virtual well-being.
This role will be subject to a medical review, which may include a medical assessment with an occupational health practitioner.
If this opportunity is of interest then we want to hear from you. Please click the “Apply Now” button to submit your formal application.