Cash Centre Supervisor (Rustenburg): G4S Cash Solutions South Africa Rustenburg Market Related
Cash Centre Supervisor (Rustenburg): G4S Cash Solutions South AfricaLocation: Rustenburg | Salary: Market Related | Posted: 9 Jun 2022 | Closes: 24 Jun 2022 | Job Type: Full Time and Permanent | Business Unit: South Africa - Cash Solutions | Region / Division: Cash Division | Reference: G4S/TP/5147452/220638
Remuneration and benefits will be commensurate with the seniority of the role and in compliance with company remuneration policy and practice.
Cash Centre Supervisor
G4S Cash Solutions (SA), a leading provider of integrated cash management solutions, has a vacancy for a Cash Centre Supervisor based at our operations in Rustenburg.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, this role is responsible to manage the work flow of Cash Processing Tellers.
The successful incumbent is a self-starter with a proven track record in maintaining company policy, adopting best practices, and is able to exercise sound judgement in the pursuit of the achievement of the goals of the organisation, and understanding the role which operations management plays within a successful business unit. The incumbent will be expected to be results driven and to live the values of the organisation.
Supervise the effective work flow process for Tellers in the Cash Processing Centre
- Runners receive cash consignments in a stop loss bag and record and scan onto E-viper
- Ensure that there is equal division of the cash consignments per teller and customer requirements
- Ensure that the tellers are processing according to Cash processing policy and procedures
- Obtain the Teller Summary report from compass per customer, to confirm that the tellers are processing according to correct customer banking details. The correct references must be attached to the deposit slip
- Authorize any variances accordingly and record in the Occurrence Book.
- Complete incident report for submission to Client Liaison Officer re any variances
- Issue customer reports on a daily basis
- Ensure that Capitec cash processing is managed against the Pistol-ion reports and balanced accordingly
- Submit all Capitec summary reports to ATM Supervisor for payments
- Supervise the Tellers
- Ensure that all staff are trained on standard operating procedure and policies relevant to their role (specific to cash processing and procedures).
The Ideal Candidate:
Knowledge Skills Attributes
- knowledge of G4S policies and procedures
- Knowledge of process and procedures within the Cash Centre
- Knowledge of G4S business ethics policy/preventing bribery and corruption
- Knowledge of basic Accounting
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Assist customers with queries
- Record vital information of cash consignments
- Delivering objectives
- Supporting and working with others
- Acting professionally
- Delivering great customer service
Health and safety
- Participate in the design/ development/ review/ implementation and monitoring of the departmental safety plans for each year.
- Participate in safety forums created by company for example safety meetings and safety talks
- Report all safety incidents to the relevant people
- Discuss all safety incidents
- Follow-up on any activities assigned through safety meeting/committee/representative/management
- Attend safety education and refresher programmes
- Comply with safety policies and procedures at workplace
- Distribute safety information as and when required
- Wear protective clothing all the time
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates, but SA citizens will have a distinct advantage.
About the Company:
G4S is the leading global integrated security company specialising in the provision of security products, services and solutions.
The group is active in more than 110 countries, and is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange with over 623,000 employees and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen.
We specialise in outsourced business processes and facilities in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat.
G4S the largest private sector employer and largest security company in Africa, with operations in more than 30 African countries and more than 122 000 employees on the continent.
At G4S South Africa, our vision is to be recognised as the leader in providing security solutions. We therefore endeavour to build and maintain a motivated, capable workforce who are proud to work for our region and able to deliver our commercial strategy. We continue to build on the excellent people management practices which are in place across the Group in order to fully engage our workforce. Our employees are the public face of G4S and we recognise and respect the value they add to the business by delivering excellent service day after day.
G4S is an organisation which is defined by its values, which are:
- Safety First - We prioritise safety management to protect the health and wellbeing of our colleagues and those around us.
- Performance - We seek to improve performance year-on-year to create long-term sustainability.
- Integrity - We can always be trusted to do the right thing.
- Best People - We employ the best people, develop their competence, provide opportunity and inspire them to live our values.
- Teamwork and Collaboration - We collaborate for the benefit of our customers and G4S.
- Expertise - We develop and demonstrate our expertise through our innovative approach to creating and delivering the right solutions.
- Customer Focus - We have close, open relationships with our customers which generate trust and we work in partnership for the mutual benefit of our organisations.
One of the G4S Group’s core values is to ensure we employ the Best People. We strive to develop our employees’ competence and inspire them to live our values. G4S ensures that we provide our employees with opportunities for growth and development within a dynamic and challenging business environment.
At G4S South Africa, we place great value on attracting and retaining the best people at all levels, to ensure the continued success of the organisation.
Jobs that might be of interest:Vault Officer (Rustenburg) - G4S Cash Solutions - South Africa
Apply now CIT Driver ( Krugersdorp ) - G4S Cash Solutions - South Africa
Apply now Security Officer
Apply now Processing Supervisor - Coin
Location: Coventry Coin Centre
Apply now Delivery Driver