Cash Centre Hub Business Support Analyst Nationwide up to £40,000 depending on experience
Cash Centre Hub Business Support AnalystLocation: Nationwide | Salary: up to £40,000 depending on experience | Posted: 11 Oct 2021 | Closes: 24 Oct 2021 | Job Type: Full Time and Permanent | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: G4S/CD/7271
Pension, Life Assurance, Employee Assistance Programme, 5 Week's Holiday (with the option to purchase an additional week), Corporate Perks & Discounts, Payroll Giving, Flexible Working Policies, Training & Development Opportunities, Recognition Scheme, Long Service Awards
G4S is the largest secure solutions company in the world and one of Britain’s top Employers. Our Cash Management Solutions business has expertise in secure logistics and payment services including cash and valuables transportation, cash processing, ATM and cash centre outsourcing, secure storage and retrieval and merchant services.
As an employee of G4S Cash Solutions, each role will have specific responsibilities for the identification, management and control of risk in order to safeguard the business, staff, customers, assets and reputation. Every G4S employee has a role to play in understanding and supporting the business in embedding effective risk management controls and assurance and be integral to the effectiveness and success of G4S.
Working within Operations, this position is to work on a range of Business Information, Project, Productivity improvement and financial analysis initiatives across the range of service product lines within the Cash Centre Hub, Customer Logistics and Cash in Transit departments, interfacing with all support functions.
Ideally having gained broad project experience in multi-product businesses, carrying out business reviews, productivity and financial analysis the role will work using a lean methodology to support the Cash Centre Hub senior management team re-engineer, drive, manage and monitor efficiencies and improvement initiatives across the portfolio.
Contribute towards business planning and Branch Reviews; manage and analyse P&L inputs, particularly Direct Labour, Fleet, Suppliers and Direct Costs.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal stakeholders to analyse information needs and functional requirements.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Drive and challenge the business on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute
- Strong financial, analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business issues and translate them into and translate them into operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the Design, Continuous Improvement and Project Management.
- Be the liaison between the business operational, commercial and support teams.
The Ideal Candidate:
(E = essential, D = desirable)
- Strong organisational abilities (E)
- An understanding of Lean Management System principles (E)
- Excellent time management skills (E)
- Ability to work under pressure (E)
- Excellent Financial skills and commercial acumen (E)
- Strong written and oral communication skills (E)
- Ability to work with and influence staff from various levels (E)
- Excellent and Advanced IT skills, particularly MS Excel, Word, Visio (E)
- Demonstrates an understanding of our products, capabilities and markets (E)
- Full valid driving licence (E)
- Business Degree (D)
- Business analysis and budgetary management (D)
- Supplier or purchasing management (D)
- Previous Business Analyst Experience (D)
This role will be subject to screening including but not limited to a criminal record check, credit check and 10 year background check. In addition, this role will be subject to a medical review which may include a medical assessment with an occupational health practitioner