Cash Centre Business Support Administrator (12 month Maternity Cover) Sutton 20000-22000
Cash Centre Business Support Administrator (12 month Maternity Cover)Location: Sutton | Salary: 20000-22000 | Posted: 26 Feb 2019 | Closes: 28 Feb 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: G4S/CD/6393
G4S is the largest secure solutions company in the world, the second largest private employer on the London Stock Exchange and one of Britain’s top Employers. Our Cash Management Solutions business has expertise in cash and valuables transportation, cash processing, ATM and cash centre outsourcing, secure storage and retrieval.
As an employee of G4S Cash Solutions, each role will have specific responsibilities for the identification, management and control of risk in order to safeguard the business, staff, customers, assets and reputation. Every G4S employee has a role to play in understanding and supporting the business in embedding effective risk management controls and assurance and be integral to the effectiveness and success of G4S.
- To check all Management Information received from the Cash Centres for accuracy before sending to Financial Institution’s under tight deadlines
- Close working relationship with Centres on business as usual activities such as sales queries, presentation issues, static data, operational queries, etc.
- Provide assistance and support to the Cash Centres network and Management Team as requested
- Close working relationship with Customers on business as usual activities such as sales queries, presentation issues, static data, operational queries, etc.
- Data gathering for monthly revenue reporting, and other business reports
- Production of regular weekly/monthly service reports
- Customer account analysis via Compass, location exercise completion and static data loads to Compass
- Taking the lead in dealing with intermittent problems with electronic file transfers and /or missing reports and escalating if required
- Admin support for projects as required
- Other duties as required by management
This role profile will be subject to change in accordance with departmental developments and the job holder’s expertise
The Ideal Candidate:
- Computer literate
- MS Excel/Word/Powerpoint experience
- Good clear communication skills
- Able to operate at all levels within organisation
- Able to operate under demanding time deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Clear and logical thinker
- Able to work as part of a team and on their own
Jobs that might be of interest:Facilities Administrator - (maternity cover)
Location: Gatwick, West Sussex
Apply now Personal Assistant to Prison Director (Secretary)
Apply now Project Manager
Location: Renton, Washington
Apply now Program Manager
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Apply now Project Superintendent
Location: Columbus, Ohio