Cash Centre Administrator (Durban) - G4S Cash Solutions - South Africa Durban Market Related
Cash Centre Administrator (Durban) - G4S Cash Solutions - South AfricaLocation: Durban | Salary: Market Related | Posted: 11 May 2018 | Closes: 28 Feb 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: South Africa - Cash Solutions | Region / Division: Africa | Reference: G4S/TP/3738492/116774
Remuneration and benefits will be commensurate with the seniority of the role and in compliance with company remuneration policy and practice.
Cash Centre Administrator
G4S Cash Solutions (SA), a leading provider of integrated cash management solutions, has a vacancy for a Cash Centre Administrator based at our operations in Durban.
To provide full administrative support in terms of all cash centre activities.
- Compile various reports received from CMC
- Scan and send customer deposit slips, e-viper reports and banking consignment form
- Complete and submit variance reports, ATM's & teller / treasury variances
- Complete monthly statistics on a daily basis
Customer service (internal and external)
- Attend to all customer queries timeously, professionally and effectively within the agreed SLA (timelines)
- Provide solutions to customers when deviations from agreed processes / contracts are identified
- Communicate service failures and cash differences to customers
- Identify preventative repetitive service failures and communicate to customers as well as the CMC Manager
- Attend to relevant internal requests for information
- Responsible for compiling required investigation documentation for handover to Risk department for further use
Segregation of duties
- Perform independent function for the receiving of all customer orders
Outsourced cash processing centre (OCPC) support
- Finteq scanning
- Prepare all the paperwork that will be needed for the following days loadings
- Obtain authorization (where needed) from the FNB HUB then hand over to relevant teams
- Send all the deposit slips to the FNB Hub
Health and Safety
- Participate in the design/ development/ review/ implementation and monitoring of the departmental safety plans for each year.
- Participate in safety forums created by company for example safety meetings and safety talks
- Report all safety incidents to the relevant people
- Discuss all safety incidents
- Follow-up on any activities assigned through safety meeting/committee/representative/management
- Attend safety education and refresher programmes
- Comply with safety policies and procedures at workplace
- Distribute safety information as and when required
- Wear protective clothing all the time
The Ideal Candidate:
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12 (Mathematics / Accounting subjects recommended)
- Previous working experience within an administrative capacity essential
- Computer Literacy in MS Office Packages required
- Demonstrated experience in the compiling of reports
- Previous Cash Management Centre experience would be highly beneficial
- Knowledge of administrative procedures
- Knowledge of Cash Management Centre processes and systems (Preferred)
- MS Office Computer skills
- Acting professionally
- Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Numerical skills
- Delivering great customer service and corporate service
- Sharing and cooperating
- Dealing with changing circumstances
- Attention to detail
- Work under pressure and meet deadlines
About the Company:
G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which specialises in outsourced business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. G4S has operations in more than 125 countries and 657,000 employees.
G4S operates in over 25 countries in Africa and employs over 105 000 people on the continent. At G4S South Africa, our vision is to be recognised as the leader in providing security solutions. We therefore endeavour to build and maintain a motivated, capable workforce who are proud to work for our region and able to deliver our commercial strategy. We continue to build on the excellent people management practices which are in place across the Group in order to fully engage our workforce.
G4S is an organisation which is defined by its values, which are:
- We act with Integrity and Respect - Our business activities and relationships are built on trust, honesty and openness. We do what we promise and always strive to do the right thing. We listen. We treat our colleagues, customers and those in our care with the utmost respect.
- We are passionate about Safety, Security and Service Excellence - We are passionate about working safely and take great care to protect our colleagues and customers from harm. We are experts in security and use that knowledge to protect our customer’s assets. We keep our promises and are passionate about delivering high levels of customer service.
- We achieve this through Innovation and Teamwork - We invest in technology and best practice to continuously improve the products and services we offer. We challenge ourselves to find new ways of helping our customers achieve their goals. We work together as a team, valuing everyone’s contribution, to ensure we achieve the best results for our customers and our business.
For more information on G4S, please visit: www.g4s.com
Jobs that might be of interest:Secure Driver
Apply now Secure Driver - Park Royal
Location: Park Royal
Apply now Driver- Leicester
Apply now Part Time Coin room Operative.20 Hours a week 15:00pm - 19:00PM
Apply now Secure Driver