Case Manager / Consultant - CI HK/Shanghai Confidential
Case Manager / Consultant - CILocation: HK/Shanghai | Salary: Confidential | Posted: 11 Feb 2019 | Closes: 20 Feb 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Region / Division: Asia and Middle East | Reference: G4S/RM/1355
Hill & Associates (www.hill-assoc.com) is a leading international enterprise security and risk management consultancy owned by G4S group.
The company provides consulting services to major international corporations (Fortune 500 client base) and government clients around Asia and other emerging markets. By combining local knowledge and expertise with world renowned professionalism, leading edge technology partnerships and a comprehensive range of integrated services, the company is able to bring meaningful, value-added solutions to clients that enable them to operate safely, efficiently and without disruption in some of the world's most difficult markets. We address a wide range of operational business risks and develop comprehensive solutions for both prevention and response.
- Must have a full understanding of clients’ needs and objectives and be able to translate these needs into tailored research proposals;
- Developing lines of enquiry, including analytical reports to address each client’s specific needs;
- Researching and gathering various data and information through databases, internet and public domain;
- Responsible for leading the cases and executing client mandates from beginning to end;
- Managing the client for your projects;
- Coordinating research and working effectively with other team members and partners in Asia and elsewhere to collect the research in a timely manner;
- Write up well-analyzed and succinctly written research reports
The Ideal Candidate:
- A strong academic degree from a leading university, you may be a commercial or criminal litigator, or have been in other roles where you have used your strong investigative and problem solving skills, such as in a prosecutorial role, compliance, regulatory or government roles or research in banks, credit rating agencies or other organisations.
- Strong knowledge of Asia (business, political, social and cultural)
- High level of fluency in English and Chinese language essential; proficiency in at least one Asian language while not essential is preferred
- Proven ability to perform all methods of research, including desktop research and analysis from primary and secondary sources (such as corporate records, and other official records and filings)
- Good legal knowledge of commercial transactions and dispute resolution situations
- General commercial and financial knowledge
- Demonstrated solid analytical, problem solving and investigative skills
- Strong attention to detail and be able to see the “big picture”
- Excellent client management and report writing skills
The position's location can be either in HK or Shanghai. If you are interested in the position, please feel free to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, thanks!