Car Park CCTV Operator London, United Kingdom 12.50 hourly
Car Park CCTV OperatorLocation: London, United Kingdom | Salary: 12.50 hourly | Posted: 11 Jan 2024 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Contracted Hours: Full-time | Employee Status: Permanent | Reference: 8896
Car Park CCTV Operator - 4 days on followed by 4 off - Days & Nights (On average 42hours per week)
£12.50 per hour
This is a full time permanent position, working on average 42 hours per week, on a rota basis of 12 hour shifts, covering day, nights and weekends - for which you shall be paid a salary of £12.50 per hour.
You will use your experience as a CCTV Operator to identify situations before they happen and respond accordingly to those that do. Equally as important is your ability to deliver a great customer experience to help create the unique atmosphere this amazing venue has to offer. By being friendly, professional and approachable, you’ll use common sense to help people and ensure that operations run smoothly.
A uniform will be provided as we pride ourselves on the quality and presentation of our staff. You must hold a current CCTV Licence and ideally, a DS Licence - however, training can be provided for the Door Supervisor Licence.
- 5.6 weeks paid holiday (8 of these will be in lieu of bank holidays - subject to shift pattern and accrual)
- Workplace pension scheme
- Life assurance benefit
- Financial support for SIA Licence renewal
- Contributory Healthcare Scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Employee Perks at Work Discount Scheme: access to a wide range of employee benefits which include discounts in over 20 different categories ranging from Electronics, Home Appliances, Food & Groceries, Car Buying, Travel, Fitness, and more.
- Progression, training & development opportunities
- Refer a friend scheme
- Free uniform provided
You will be responsible for:
- Ensure a smart and professional image is displayed at all times
- Assisting the general public and those that visit our clients site with any queries, problems or issues and signposting
- Ensure enforcement with park rules and by-laws
- Engaging with and managing contractor access to the park
- Ensure standards of dress, safety and presentation are maintained within our clients site at all times
- Show and demonstrate initiative where possible
- To adapt to any incident within the venue in a professional manner and manage it accordingly
- Provide a visual deterrent to any criminality, gang activity or anti-social behaviour
- Incident response
- Must be able to read, understand and follow all site related processes and procedures, as laid down in Assignment Instructions, Post Instructions, and any other form of communication that relates to an instruction
- You must be able to work on your feet and outside for long periods of time, often during inclement weather conditions, to undertake the patrolling element of this role (please note that all duties are outside)
- Carry out any reasonable task that is requested
You will use your experience to identify situations before they happen and respond accordingly to those that do, in a robust and professional manner. Equally as important is your ability to deliver a great customer experience to help create the unique atmosphere this amazing venue has to offer.
Click apply to join us as an CCTV operator for the security you’ve been looking for and a career that will take you places.
Jobs that might be of interest: