Call Handler Chelmsford, Essex £9.50 - £14.42
Call HandlerLocation: Chelmsford, Essex | Salary: £9.50 - £14.42 | Posted: 24 Mar 2022 | Closes: 28 Apr 2022 | Job Type: Full Time and Permanent | Business Unit: Health Services | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 10546
Zero Hour Contract, covering various 6 and 9 hour shifts on a 24 hour/7 days per week rolling rota
Chelmsford, CM1 1GU
Hourly Rates of Pay:
Day Rate between £9.50 (Weekdays) - £10.33 (Weekends)
Evening Rate: £10.33 (Weekdays) - £12.58 (Weekends)
Overnight Rate - £12.14 (Weekdays) - £14.42 (Weekends)
Working within the protocols of G4S Health, you will assist in providing a service to the Police and other G4S Medical Services customers.
You will provide and manage Call Centre Service Excellence by utilizing critical thinking skills, sound judgment and established protocols.
You will work alongside the wider Call Centre Team to deliver excellent service while adhering to processes and procedures, creating an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
- Assist in answering all calls promptly and courteously.
- Take ownership in finding Healthcare Professional and Forensic Medical staff in and out of the rota to cover jobs to ensure SLAs are adhered to.
- Record and update all call information on the appropriate electronic systems in an accurate and timely manner.
- Effectively manage the resources within the rota of Healthcare Professional and Forensic Medical staff to ensure maximum efficiency and coverage.
- Promote and enhance the image of G4S at all times encouraging excellent relations with customers and medical colleagues.
- Ensure polite, efficient and appropriate communication exists at all times.
- Enhance the G4S reputation by fostering ownership and personal responsibility for exceeding service expectations.
- Help to promote a sense of pride in Call Centre and positive interpersonal relations among all team members.
- Recommend areas or approaches for improvement.
- Take ownership in improving Call Centre performance and support projects to improve protocols and organizational priorities.
- Be aware that you must not divulge any confidential information to an unauthorized person that they may access during their employment.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Ability to work to deadlines, at times under considerable pressure without compromising standards of performance and keeping calm under pressure.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A caring attitude and an outgoing, friendly manner with the ability to show empathy.
- Demonstrate high level of commitment to the provision of an efficient and effective service and be able to ensure confidentiality.
- Flexibility to change shifts to help cover sickness and annual leave.
- Knowledge of Forensic Medical Services.
- Experience of working in a Confidential environment.
- Geographical knowledge of the local areas to be worked within.
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- G4S Life Assurance Scheme
- Subsidised healthcare plan
- Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving
- Employee Assistance Programme Scheme (Confidential Counselling Services, 24/7 support specialising in health and medical topics )
- Refer A Friend Scheme
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers
Overview of your organisation
G4S Health Services has been one of the leading providers to all justice health environments since 2005. Working across Secure, Custody and Sexual Assault Referral Centres (SARC) across the UK, we provide primary care and forensic healthcare to a wide range of patients.
This role requires the ability to work with vulnerable people in a caring and compassionate way. A DBS check and relevant police/ prison clearance will be required to exclude any individuals with a history of behaviour which could be considered unacceptable (by G4S or the clients). Safety is of paramount importance and the post holder must ensure that safe systems of work are followed without compromise.
Jobs that might be of interest:Call Handler
Location: Chelmsford, Essex
Apply now Ambulance Care Assistant - Dartford
Location: Dartford, Kent
Apply now Logistics Specialist
Location: NW1 2BU
Apply now Ambulance Care Assistant (Driver) - Covid Infusion
Location: NW1 2PG, Greater London
Apply now Service Delivery Manager
Location: NW1 2BU