Call Centre Consultant - Learnership Midrand Market Related
Call Centre Consultant - LearnershipLocation: Midrand | Salary: Market Related | Posted: 16 Nov 2021 | Closes: 27 Nov 2021 | Job Type: Full Time and Fixed Term | Business Unit: South Africa - Cash Solutions | Region / Division: Cash Division | Reference: G4S/TP/7533369/218982
Remuneration and benefits will be commensurate with the seniority of the role and in compliance with company remuneration policy and practice.
Answering of Calls
- Distinguish what the client’s query is.
- Resolved queries telephonically – Self resolved
- Reference number must be created for all inbound and outbound calls – Google sheets
- Proper greeting- must give the client your name, company name.
- Email or Call the respective branch for information
- Get back to the client with proper feedback.
- The average seconds that the agent took to answer the phone
- Answering calls within 10 seconds
- Agent send reports on time
- Always meets deadlines
- Never late for work
- Emails/contacts branches for missing information
- Reports completed on Google sheets
- Client info updated on Google Sheets
- Loading of G4S online profiles
- Perform any ad hoc duty that may be assigned to you by Management from time to time
Health and Safety
- Participate in the design/ development/ review/ implementation and monitoring of the branch/region/national safety plans for each year
- Participate in safety forums created by company for example safety meetings and safety talks
- Report all safety incidents to the relevant people
- Discuss all safety incidents on all levels
- Follow-up on any activities assigned through safety meeting/committee/representative/management
- Attend safety education and refresher programmes
- Comply with safety policies and procedures at workplace
- Distribute safety information as and when required
- Basic call centre knowledge
- Computer literate - ability to work on Excel, MS Outlook, Word
- Communication (written and verbal)
- Problem Solving
- Work under pressure
- Dealing with changing circumstances
- Attention to detail
The Ideal Candidate:
- Grade 12 and/or NQ4 with a minimum pass rate of 50%
- The candidate should not currently be registered as a full-time student at a tertiary institution
About the Company:
G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which specialises in outsourced business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. G4S has operations in more than 90 countries and employ more than 540,000 employees, making us one of the world’s largest private employers.
At G4S South Africa, our vision is to be recognised as the leader in providing security solutions. We therefore endeavour to build and maintain a motivated, capable workforce who are proud to work for our region and able to deliver our commercial strategy. We continue to build on the excellent people management practices which are in place across the Group in order to fully engage our workforce.
G4S is an organisation which is defined by its values, which are:
We act with Integrity and Respect - Our business activities and relationships are built on trust, honesty and openness. We do what we promise and always strive to do the right thing. We listen. We treat our colleagues, customers and those in our care with the utmost respect.
We are passionate about Safety, Security and Service Excellence - We are passionate about working safely and take great care to protect our colleagues and customers from harm. We are experts in security and use that knowledge to protect our customer’s assets. We keep our promises and are passionate about delivering high levels of customer service.
We achieve this through Innovation and Teamwork - We invest in technology and best practice to continuously improve the products and services we offer. We challenge ourselves to find new ways of helping our customers achieve their goals. We work together as a team, valuing everyone’s contribution, to ensure we achieve the best results for our customers and our business.
For more information on G4S, please visit: www.g4s.com